Chapter 1: Blackmail

Blinking some, a knock was heard from the front door

Blinking some, a knock was heard from the front door. And then it stops. Getting up, y/n slips on her hoodie. Walking over to the door. Opening it to see a letter. Looking around no one was here.

Shrugging, she picks it up. A hand written letters address to Y/n. Opening the letter assuming her uncle probably owed money to someone, and is wanting her to pay them back.

Once reading the contents of the letter. She rereads it again.

"No fucking way." She says has the letter falls on the ground. Who knew being a hero for fun- gets you blackmailed...

Dear Y/n
Please join our school, try out in the recommendation part. If you try to join our esteemed school, all charges of you will be dropped. If not....
- Principal Nezu

Her eye twitch, frowning. She started as a hero for fun! No way would she go to prison. Sighing there was time till it starts. No time to waste. It didn't say she has to join the school. Just try out. Nodding her head she would try out.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Not long after that, the time flew by faster then she expected. She didn't tell Genos about her blackmail, truth. She hasn't really seen him around. He never did say where he went, after the small talk, she assumed he was busy. He did say he had to go overseas, for something. Her trying to think about it. She shrugging her shoulders. Genos does what Genos do. Don't question these things.

Throwing her oppai hoodie on, and some jogging pants. She wasn't dressing to impress. No more than that she was going to go to this school to not get in!

Walking there, there wasn't many students here. Seeing the big gates she wonder about many things, if giants went to this school or not. Light brush of the shoulder she looked over in a daze, seeing a taller male with multi-colored hair walking by. She would assume the male was a model. But if he was going here probably for that test. Looking away quickly, she didn't bother to see that the male looked over at her turning her head away.

Her hair messily tied out of the way, she looked small, not skinny just rather short, though it could have been the male was taller. She seemed like her mind was busy. But they were all competing into getting into this school. He can't get people in his way to his dream. Light nudging the girl, walking pass. Towards the main doors.

She soon sees the room she was supposed to go to. It was the principal office, not a test area. Staring blankly at the door, she was frustrated but didn't show on her face. She opens the door. Staring in front of her. She froze. Blinking a few multiple times.

"Ah...?" Was the only thing that came out, her mouth wide open. Staring dumbly over at the principal. Who looked like a weird mou-bea-dog thing?

"Ah! Miss Y/n, it's nice to see you here. This is a special case. I'm going to judge you with-"

Has on queue a homeless male walked into the room with a giant male with blonde hair sticking up.

"Easerhead and All might" the principal smiles or looked like he was smiling.

"We will go over a few things after the test. Follow me." The principal says, clasping his paws together and getting off his chair. Y/n follows the trio to a building farther away then all of the other buildings. Inside was a few things.

"You will being doing a fitness test, such as side to side jumps, 15k meter run, weight lifting, squat jumps, and other things!" The principal says

With that it all started, first with the jumping side to side. She thought, well let try not to cause damage to this faculty since I might get in more trouble. Started the jumping side to sided was easy, it was also very boring.

To the other people around her, her jumping side to side was a blur with after images of her. The floor was being damage more and more each time her foot hit the ground.

Next with the 15k run, she ran around the entire school as a blur, with a skits of her shoes hitting the pavement in front of the trio.

She goes grabbing the heaviest weights shattering them with her grip.

Doing squats she lunges down then up, hitting the ceiling making a comical dent into it.

With more tests going by more things would be broken, thankfully the building was still standing.

She looked around at all the equipment broken, and thought nice, I did less damage then I thought I would do.

After that there was a few spoken questions each one asked her.

"Why did you do hero work?" Another question asked

"Its fun." A simple answer. Not fame. Not money. Just fun. Her blank look, and dead eyes.

"Thank you for your time! You can leave now." The principal says. The girl nodded her head. Leaving immediately.
Long after she was gone. They looked at each other.

"Her quirk is powerful- in the wrong hands. Millions lives will be lost" nezu says ominously.

"I've used my quirk on her throughout the tests. Nothing happen. She quirkless like the information about her say" Mr Aziawa says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Her aura, my body instantly went to flight or fight mode. In a sense my instincts told me, no matter what I was going to die" all might says making his fist grip white. He was stress.

It

Was

Like

She

Was

Stronger

Than

All might.

They all thought at the same time. It shook them to their core. No matter what happens. They must not let Y/N become a villain, for a sake of humanity- No for the sake of the world.