Chapter 32: Go Punch Yourself

This Chapter pov starts with Class 1-A(Will have a Flash back in this as well) ━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Will have a Flash back in this as well)
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Enough talking over each other! Y/N is no longer attending UA." Mr. Aizawa sighed, becoming more exhausted and drained. As the day wore on, he was worn out and felt like a failure as a teacher.

Midoriya dropped boxes, and his mouth dropped to the floor. No way did she drop out?! His heart thumped in his chest. He couldn't believe this had happened.

No, this couldn't happen! Why did she become a villain now? Can we all defeat her? In their last battle, she beat both of them. He gulped it down, not paying attention to what Mr. Aizawa was saying.

"Midoriya, pay attention. Everyone will be punished."

After that, Aizawa gets a call, causing him to leave the building. The class blinked at one another. No one dared try to speak up about why they were going to be punished for something they didn't do.

"What?! Why?!" Denki cries out, confused about what they had ever done. Frankly, he doesn't remember anyone in their class named Y/N.

"Who is Y/N? Are you sure she wasn't just a fluke?" Denki mumbled out, looking around very confused by the whole thing of getting punished for something he didn't remember.

Shoji pulls his phone out, shoving it in Denki's face. It was a picture of Shoji, Y/N, and Tokoyami sitting next to one another at camp.

"Y/N is in the middle," Tokoyami points out.

Denki grabs the phone, his face and his eyes shining brightly before going blank.

"I can't tell if she's happy or not. She has a blank expression. She would be a total hottie if she smiled!" Denki says, raising the phone in the air, only for Bakugou to hit him in the back of the head.

"Oi! Idiot didn't you forget we're going to be punished because of that extra?!" Bakugou yells out.

"I think we deserve to be punished," Kirishima finally speaks up.

"WHY?!" The class yells out, shocked because they can't remember why they should be punished for someone who dropped out; they did nothing wrong. It wasn't fair for them to get punished for some selfish girl!

"We isolated her." Todoroki finally speaks out about the topic of Y/N. Todoroki never paid attention to what the class was doing from the beginning of the school semester, opening up more to Midoriya and Momo.

He never gave Y/N the benefit of the doubt, not after the Stain incident and even after Bakugou got kidnapped. Only seeing her fighting those villains. What she was telling everyone struck a chord with him.

He wanted to try to talk to her, just like he was trying to talk to his mother. He was acting like his parents, something he never wanted to be. He never wanted to be that, he hated himself for not realizing it sooner. If he wasn't so self-absorbed, maybe he could understand her more, maybe they could have grown closer.