Chapter 36: Dreaming Of You

"Gen?"

"Gen?"

Genos stirs in his sleep, not wanting to get up. His body felt heavy and stiff.

"Os.."

"Genos,"

Finally, his eyes flutter open. Making contact with bright e/c ones, Y/N held a worried expression. Her arms wrapped around him.

Genos became perplexed about why she was embracing him. "Master? Why are..."

"Master? Gen, didn't I tell you to call me N/N." She hugs him more, nuzzling closer to his chest.

Genos sits up in his bed, gently shoving her off of him. 'Did she hit her head?' Genos thinks frowning, he gives a better look at her she was only wearing one of his shirts. His face flushed red. Immediately he throws the blanket over her. He covers his face, rather embarrassed.

"I, I, I'M A PERVERT! I'm sorry master! I didn't know you weren't dressed properly!" Genos yells his face brightens more, he wanted to commit seppuku. For he had seen his master in such away.

He felt horrible. And a pervert like Garou was. Forgetting that he was suspicious of the woman was that looked like his master.

Light laughter can be heard, her callous hands pulled his own hands away from his face. Their eyes met again. Y/N or very well the imposter sat much closer to him.

Breaking the eye contact, he scans the room. Now realizing this wasn't their apartment. This wasn't his bed. No, the room looked like it was shared with two people, though he can recognize some of his belonging and others Y/N's. The bed was much larger and soft, king size.

A light breeze makes the sheer curtains flutter, he smells a faint smell of the ocean and hears seagulls. It was early morning, with the early sunrise light coming through the windows, giving Y/N a morning glow. Sounds of waves slashing in the distance.

Everything was a picturesque scene.

His heart races even more. This couldn't be real. But part of him wanted it to be real.

"Are you real?" He asked out reaching out to her, his fingers touching her neck going up to her cheek, and tucking some falling out-of-place hair behind her ear.

She doesn't say anything but leans into his touch.

"Let's stay like this, yeah?" She hums in response. She places her hand on top of his, intertwining their fingers together.