Chapter 26: Betrayal Of Peers

Days passes on as the training goes without a hitch

Days passes on as the training goes without a hitch. Both classes working on building their quirks and abilities with other means. Though there was only one student who was at a loss of what to do. And it was none other than Y/N.

She truly did not know what to do while being here, as it all seemed to be useless to become stronger. Like Hell would she want to become stronger than she already was! If anything was there training that would make her weaker?! But it seemed to be impossible. She did feels stares and whispers from the classes. As it seemed she was being lazy, just laying on the ground looking at the sky. If anyone asked her what she was doing, it was 'I'm training my mind and soul' thus making others stop bothering her.

But she did get bothered a little bit by the taller guys in her class Shoji. Asked if she needed help. Being around him more over the time here at the training camp she has grown to remember his name and tolerate him more than the rest of the class. Though he never said much of anything that was why she tolerated his presence around her, before she knew it another classmate joined the growing group that she tolerated, and was Tokoyami. He was quiet just like Shoji. Both never say much.

Though with people she grew to tolerate there were people which annoyed her beyond reasoning, which was Kirishima. One of the people who were the problem in her class. Never stopping his friends from bad mouthing and creating a place where it very well prison in its own sense.

There she laid, her gaze on random things. Looking overseeing Kirishima looking down at her with a painful expression.

"What?"

"Y/N! Please listen out this time" Kirishima falls to his knees, in a bowing position. With a sudden movement, she sits up from laying on the ground.

"Please, listen to me!" Kirishima's hands were on his knees.

She looks around if anyone was around, letting out a huff she stands up. She pulled Kirishima up from the ground, it was uncomfortable to have him kneeling down. Her frown was evident. Though she pulled him up and they were close to one another, her mind was closed off and she wasn't going to open up.

"Tch! What are you doing here shittyhair!" A rough voice yells out, he was out of breath, sweat falling from his face.

Y/N looks overseeing none other than Bakugou. As their eyes met, he frowns more making a TCH noise.

"What's this cheater doing with you?"

"I'm training." Y/N looks over at Kirishima and back towards Bakugou, though she didn't hate Bakugou he was one of the main reasons for her endeavors. Though what she said was an obvious lie, she didn't want to be bothered by any of them. Her eyes glance back at Kirishima who didn't try to fix Bakugou's wording of her. So much of wanting to apologize to her, he didn't realize that what he was doing was the problem in general. That bitter feeling swirling in her heart.