Chapter 19: Picking Internships

The next day Y/N stood outside the classroom her palms sweating nervously her face is cracking to show worry

The next day Y/N stood outside the classroom her palms sweating nervously her face is cracking to show worry. She should have stayed home and avoided the school much as possible but she did owe a explanation to Shinsou who she ate with at lunchtime, she completely ditched him in the beginning of school. She wonders if he was upset still about her not talking for a while, she frowns feeling more guilty about how she was treating people she liked. She hesitantly reaches for the door. 

"Hey kid" a gruffly voice spoke out behind her, she jump lightly in surprise looking behind her, she tried to hide her look of guilt to her teacher. Looking more at him, worry was plastered on his face, he was frowning more than usual, eyebags gotten worse than yesterday. She turns around to fully face him, her brows furrowing together. A few seconds of awkward silence, nether knew what to say to one another.

 "How's your cheek?" Mr. Aizawa was the first to speak, he didn't move closer just stayed a nice talking distance away from the girl not wanting her to feel corner. 

Y/N frowns more feeling of guilt and regret. Her hand subconsciously reaches to touch her cheek it didn't hurt like yesterday and it was better today.

 "It's fine.." She tried to say without a shaky voice, her hand dropping back to the side. She hears him sighs out, she looks up at him, "I want-" 

"-Meet me after class. - Ah, Sorry kid, what do you want to say?" Mr. Aizawa asks out surprise she wanted to talk, Y/N shakes her head no.

 "It doesn't matter, and... alright" She says looking down at both their feet. 

She turns back around feeling the more she tried to talk to her teacher the more guilt she'll have. She opens the classroom door before hurriedly walked inside, only having the chattering of the class instantly silence. She felt all their eyes on her, burning into her soul. Gritting her teeth, she didn't speak. She notices Midoriya frowning. 

"Y/N You sh-" Midoriya was cut short while Mr. Aizawa walks in "Everyone quiet and get to your seats"

Y/N taking this opportunity to quickly dodge what Midoriya wanted to say and hurriedly sitting down at her desk. Plopping on her seat she shoves her head in her arms. The stares of the other classmates against her body she regrets coming to school more. She stares out the window and wonder if she should run for it. Mr. Aizawa started talking about internship and more about the subject which Y/N tuned out the conversations. She closes her eyes trying to comfort herself from the hostile room. 

"-Y/N, Y/N get up and get your paper" Mr. Aizawa voice sounds irritated, She lifts her head up seeing Bakugou trying not to laugh that she was called out by their teacher.

 She frowns, standing up she walks up to Mr. 

Aizawa looking at him her eyes widen lightly "don't pick one yet" he mouths out, She was confused by those words for the split second but her memory going back to their conversation. She didn't say anything but grabs the papers walking back to her desk.