Chapter 6: Class Rep

Reporters screamed and shoving cameras and microphones in students and teachers faces alike

Reporters screamed and shoving cameras and microphones in students and teachers faces alike. Y/n was no different.

"Do you have all might as a teacher!?!" A reporter yells shoving the microphone in her face.

"Who?" Y/n asked not knowing the name of the hero.

Silence fell over everyone. Before they screamed and yell shoving more cameras and microphones in her face.

"How can you not know the 1# hero in Japan!?! ALL MIGHT!!" Someone yelled

She shrugs "Who knows"

"WHATS YOU-" another was trying to ask before their attention went to another student. Taking this opportunity to leave she did.

Sighing she didn't know all might was a teacher, she didn't know a all might existed. Grabbing her phone typing in all might. She scrolled through her phone realizing he was really strong and she met him before. Frowning at herself, maybe she can asked to see if he would fight her? Yeah. Maybe.

The morning started off with Mr Aizawa telling the class their results and so on then.

"Let's get down to business" Mr Aizawa straighten his body looking at his students "Our first task will decide your future."

This made the entire class tense up.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

The class relaxes at this statement.

Then everyone started to scream pick me! It was chaotic to say the least. Y/n covered her head to not get another headache, no one would pick her and nor did she wanted to be class rep.

"Silence, everyone please!" Robot man with glasses yells, shutting everyone up as they looked over towards him. "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom-" with that y/n lost interest in what robot with glasses was talking about. 20 words or less. A tic mark was forming. She didn't want to listen anymore.

With that everyone decided to vote to see who will be class representative.

With each person voting, Y/n thought who would be a good person to be it. Looking at Robot with glasses. She jotted down a drawing of Iida since she forgot his name. He looked like he wanted to be class representative badly.

With everyone voted, Iida scrunches his face slightly. "Well I guess this counts?" He showed the class the drawing asking who it might look like. They all pointed at him. With his surprise look. He bowed, happy someone thought he would be a good class president.

Iida gotten only one vote. "Thank you for who ever voted for me" he announces bowing down.

Y/n looked at him, before looking away. He would probably get upset knowing it was her. She thought, knowing she got no votes. Tapping her finger on the desk, maybe she should draw more?

With that settle they picked Midoriya class president and Yaoyorozu has the deputy. Midoriya was shaking badly, mumbling about. With that matter solved it was lunch.

Y/n was sitting by herself today since Genos had other things to do. And they don't share the same lunch time, Genos just did that because he wanted to see her. Which she told him not to do that anymore and focus on his own success. So he said he wouldn't do that again. Chowing down on the food. Not bothering the ruckus that was happening around. Until then she was shaken by a student.

"Didn't you hear the alarms!?! We need to leave!" They yelled rushing out. She gets up leaving her food. Instead of fighting the crowds. She somehow got close the the teacher lounge. Bumping into a male, she helped him up. Letting go of his hand. "Sorry, for bumping into you" she hummed not looking at the male. Before seeing another student getting trampled by other students. "I'm gonna go" she says leaving to try to help them.

With her gone, the male stared at his hand for a moment, he was able to get a quick glance. He went back doing what he was doing.

Not hearing what was happening upfront where people tried to get out. Someone said it was just the media that broke in. People calmed down going back to class. Y/n helped up a pretty girl, she looked like a foreign exchange student. She bowed before leaving. Y/n waved goodbye before going back to class not sure about what had happen.

With class back in progress somehow Midoriya said Iida should be class representative instead and everyone agreed. He was very happy. Y/n just felt off after the media broke in. She wasn't sure why. But tried to ignore it.