Chapter 20: Fighting Garou

She stares up at a building she wonders who mumen rider was

She stares up at a building she wonders who mumen rider was. She goes to enter the building only to stop by a male voice. 

"Excuse, are you... Y/N?" 

She turns around seeing a man in his 20s, She points at herself before nodding her head. He smiles steadying himself on the bike. 

"Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Mumen Rider!" He gives a peace sign, she smiles back 

"Nice to meet you too." She hums out, she was wearing her hero suit, 

"Let's start the patrol, com'on" He offers her his hand which she accepts.

 Being pulled on the bike it had a place where she can stand on. 

"Are you good?" Mumen asked 

"Yes" she replied, without saying anything else they were off. 

He was riding the bike rather fast, with that their day started. Mumen Rider was fairly popular with the civilians but wasn't in the ranks of the big well-known heroes, and to be fair he barely got in to be a hero. But watching him help people around the town, with simple things as in helping an old person walk across the street. Y/N tired not burst out a smile seeing Mumen Rider getting wack in the head by an elderly person's walking cane.

Walking back to his agency they stop at a simple oden shop. Sitting down Mumen Rider orders their food. "Mumen Rider may I ask a question?" She asks out all of the sudden more solemn expression held. Mumen had his helmet off and wearing his normal glasses, looked towards her he hums out 

"hmm? Yeah, what is it?" He asked out.

 Y/N takes a deep breath before speaking.

 "I wanted to ask you... why you were one of the only people who offer to work with me within this week of internships. I don't even go to the sports festival.." She looks away playing with some of her food, stirring it around. Mumen rider smiles brightly, looking away. 

"That's what you are worried about? I saw how you didn't have a lot of offers but Silver Fang, Sir Nighteye, and Fat Gum. I really wanted to meet you again and thank you" He smiles downwards at his food before looking over towards her.

 "Thank me..?" She looks toward him realizing he was staring at her with a smile, she turns her head back at her food. 

He nods 

"yeah, I want to thank you for saving my life and helping with the villain a while back 12 months ago. He called himself the sea king? With your help I was able to move up in the ranks as a hero." He furrows and strains his smile thinking about that day. 

"You save my life too, even gave me food to cheer me up." 

He chuckles rubbing his neck lightly. 

"I tried to find you again, a surprise that you weren't an official hero. Then a few weeks ago my colleague got attacked by a hero killer and a hero hunter. To my surprise, you saved him as well-"