Chapter 12: Declarations Against Class 1-A

Chattering was heard behind the door for class 1-a

Chattering was heard behind the door for class 1-a. Y/n was rather nervous to go in. Feeling a tap on her shoulder seeing her teacher.

"Why aren't you in class yet?" His voice muffled from the bandages making him look like a mummy.

"Oh. I just..." the blank look on your face with sweaty hands. Mr. Aizawa knew that the other students didn't like her much, he was very well that a lot of them think she was a cheater, but after USJ. Maybe they will think of her more than that.

"Don't let others bother you. Coming into the school not in the best way, I believe you will be a good hero one day." Mr. Aizawa says lightly pushing her to go in as well. Nodding her head.

She once out of the apartment or not fighting the emptiness swells back up. She was surely making new friends, but at the same time didn't feel like it was her friends. They knew Genos. If she wonders if they would want to know her if she wasn't strong as she is now. Probably not. The tug and dread she felt. Felt that no one cared about her unless she was strong. It was an undeniable revelation. A cold truth. Being with Mirio, or Genos even Tamaki and Nejire. She felt more emotions spill out. Once she wasn't near them it was like they had been locked up and hidden far away. Even then the emotions she had and held were very little compared to others. Awkward faces she will make and even more, the awkwardness will feel the air. The only thing she knew to do was punch and ask questions later.

She walks in seeing Aizawa was already talking to her classmates. Their stares were evident.

"Your late!" Iida exclaims, doing a chopping motion down.

Aizawa cuts him off, tells her to go to her seat. Laying her head down. She wanted to sleep. She looked out the window. Wishing she would have just broken out of jail and never gone to school. She knew she wasn't wanted in this class. She didn't want to be here. Another feeling she held now was nothing. The emptiness was consuming her. She didn't care if her classmates dislike her. Though it did hurt knowing they thought she was a fake. Looking at her callous hand. She frowned.

'In exchange for gaining strength, I have lost something more important as a human being?' Y/n thought, rubbing her fingers together. She did feel like she lost the importance of being human. Not that she could ever try to explain these emotions she held to anyone. No one could understand it.

'Just push that feeling away and focus for tomorrow' she told herself. Toning back into the conversation that was being held, they are all talking about the upcoming sports festival and how big it was for her students and their future. Having one chance per year, total 3 chances. With that homeroom was dismissed.

Everyone was leaving now. Y/n was no better she held her stuff only to get pulled back, seeing the class rep, Iida.

"If you don't care about being a hero, then drop out" Iida glares at her. "You are making the reputation of UA go down. Why haven't been expelled for being the cheater you are. Who knows" Iida huffs out shoving his shoulder on hers, his hateful expression goes back to normal seeing his friends.