Chapter 9: Finishing Punch

Y/n felt the monster grabbing onto her, their bones cracking from strain

Y/n felt the monster grabbing onto her, their bones cracking from strain. Since she engulf in the huge hand, feeling of being lifted in the sky and being slammed into the ground. Over and over again, a few punches in the face, getting hit deeper and deeper to the ground.

It didn't feel like anything much maybe small taps? But that's about it, and the ground was cool. It felt nice. She closes her eyes now wanting to take a small nap before it grabbed her once again but this time slamming her into a building. Her body slams harshly into the building. The debris of the wall and the well entire building falls and crashes on top of her. There was a scream from Mr. Aizawa, the pain he felt.

Shigaraki was telling how nomu was stronger than all might, and it killed his student.

Y/n hearing this long with a few others. She just needs to run back to the middle and help. Punching the debris off of her. Moving out, going back to the battle, fight? Tapping one another? She wasn't sure. Also had to give something to Genos that she wasn't completely useless in this. Maybe finished this all up and get that new game. Hopefully, she wasn't late!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

All might rush through the central plaza at super speed to recover the injured Mr. Aizawa. All might be defeating the remaining villains there in a flash.

He moves on to secure Midoriya, Asu, and Mineta from the clutches of Shigaraki and Nomu.

All Might set them all down at a safe distance.

"Stay out of this battle! And escape with your teacher!" All Might grunts.

Mr. Aizawa gasps out reaching over towards the taller hero. "I don't know if y/n is still alive- but don't let them get away"

All might hear this news that his student might be dead because of these villains, yeah Y/n scared him. But she was a good kid! Maybe... She was really awkward and super strong! That could kill him! His smiles strain. He goes into battle with new strength.

"All Might! This villain has an endurance quirk!" Midoriya tries to warn All Might.

All Might laugh "It's going to be alright!" He smiles widening, his brows furrowing. He was pissed and upset about the news of his student. He wasn't going to let them get away.

The students carry their teacher away from the area, and the battle begins between All Might and the villains.

"It's true? She's"

"We... we don't know for sure yet" Mr. Aizawa winces in pain. He hoped y/n wasn't dead and was just badly injured instead or not injured at all.