Chapter 5: Sappy Thoughts

It was the end of the day

It was the end of the day. Her classmates were talking to one another about how cool the fights were, though someone saying the first fight was unfair. Occasionally they looked over where Y/n was sitting staring out the window earbuds in her ear. They assumed she wasn't listening.

"Midoriya was the best I think!" Uraraka sang out happily

A muffled voice "but y/n did was definitely cheat"

"How can they let it happen?"

"How did she even get in this class? She doesn't try maybe she cheated to get here too..."

Y/n left, with her earbuds still in her ears. She was going to be late for that sale.

The murmurs continued, before a red headed male butted in.

"That's not very manly bros! We're all here to be heroes! Let's not act like villains! Apologize to Y/n! She seems nice!" Kirishima says to the remaining classmates. He was pouting. Did he think y/n cheated? Yeah but he wanted to give the benefit of the doubt that she was really a good person who wanted to be a hero. He left bad that his classmates were talking about another classmate. He left going to apologize to y/n, he thought maybe she would be crying her eyes out about not having any friends and people talking bad about her.

Kirishima huffed out looking around, by the gate for the h/cette but she wasn't there. Frowning he hoped she was okay. He started asking students if they saw her but they were confused. He sighs giving up for today and tomorrow he would definitely talk to the girl.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/n was scrolling on her phone. She didn't care about that her classmates thinking she was a cheater. She lied to herself, it hurt some, her pride. She didn't wait for Genos. Going to their apartment. She change her clothes putting a Mentsuyu shirt and sweatpants on with her sneakers. Rushing out the door. She went to the market to only be late to the sale. Frustrated by this. Tears threaten to fall. She was a failure. How could she not be fast enough to get to the sale.

Jogging around the entire city to make herself feel better about the failure to get the sale on her favorite food. Coffee jelly. Tears fall down more and more. Nothing was going to make her feel better.

Walking back to the apartment, Genos looks up in a casual attire. He sees her crying. "You didn't get the coffee jelly sale." He state exactly knew why she was crying.

She glares at the cyborg "Shut it! I was looking forward to it" she yells, feeling extremely emotional about the coffee jelly. She was going to cry more.

"Good thing. I got the last one" he hummed out, pulling out a bag with coffee jelly.

She stops crying wiping away any evidence she cried. "Thank you" she says snatching the plastic bag away. Looking into the contents happily. She would be eating it very soon.

She was content with life.

"Do you like the school? Classmates? sensei?" Genos asks

She was in the kitchen grabbing a spoon. She shrugs opening the contents of the coffee jelly. She put a spoonful in her mouth. Not bothering to talk about the school. Thinking about it was well uneventful. "It's boring" she confesses taking another bite of heaven. "I do average in classes" she says looking blankly at her food. "I don't feel any emotions of good or bad about UA and my Class" she finishes her food.

Genos nodded his head, he was hearing her classmates claiming she was a cheater. But it seemed she didn't bother her much. He frowns thinking about the fact her classmates thinks his master was a cheater. Nonetheless he wouldn't interfere with masters problems. He recalls she would always get annoyed when he did. But he did hope her classmates and the world will see how amazing his master is, like he sees her.