Chapter 27: Genos Meets Garou

With the events that had occurred, students were sent back to their homes until further notice

With the events that had occurred, students were sent back to their homes until further notice. Some in the hospitals, others safe in their own residence.

Y/N was far happy to go back home. Once getting home she sees Genos waiting at the door. Before she could say anything he engulfs her in a hug. Her eyes widen at the sudden kinship. But it was like the first hug they shared at the beach, the desperation in his hugs, she moves her arms to hug him but stop. Her body refused to hug him, a flash of her mother pushing her away from her embrace, falling hitting the coffee table simple words that will appear "Don't touch me" or "disgusting" With those things in mind, her arms fall back to her side. Nuzzling her head on his chest was the most she could do in this situation.

Y/N closes her eyes, inhaling his scent which was comforting to her. Tears start swelling in her eyes. As things start to sink in. Not because she felt bad or worried about Bakugou. Not for hurting Midoriya, she quite like him crying realizing that she knew something he didn't want anyone to know, despair in his eyes. Being vengeful to them. But it also scared her, as if she was becoming her mother. The more she looks at herself more her mother shows up.

"Y/N?" Genos asked out hearing her sniffles, not wanting to just stand at the door.

"Forgive me, let me just do this" Not getting an answer in return he sees it as a go-ahead to pick her up. Lifting her up in a bridal style to his surprise she was a lot lighter than he imagines.

His eyes widen seeing tears rolling down her cheeks, her eyes red, and lashes that were wet from tears. He grits his teeth, his face contorting in ugly ways. He closes the door with his foot.

He walked until he gets to her room, setting both of them on her bed. He doesn't say anything more and strokes her head as it leans on him.

The room was silent besides the sniffles and cries of Y/N. Genos frowns out, it pained him seeing his master in such a manner. Comforting someone was never something he knew how too. Soon tears stop forming.

"I think I am a bad person..."

"Why would you say that sensei?" Genos grips on her tightens but both never notice.

"I feel like, I'm becoming a monster or already am..."

Genos lifts up her chin to get a closer look at her, before giving a small smile.

"You will never be a monster. You are just human" He presses his forehead on hers, closing his eyes not minding how close they were to one another. Though he would not push any further than what he had now, moving away from her. He could see her calming down slowly.

"I... Thank you" She closes her eyes letting another tear fall from her eyes, she lays her head on his chest her body becoming heavy from emotions she let out.