Chapter 8: Beat Some Ass

"STAY BACK!" Mr

"STAY BACK!" Mr. Aizawa screams, making the students flinch at his words. He puts his goggles on he was getting ready for the fight. "This is real. Those are villains" He states shocking the students more.

"The only real heroes I see are thirteen and eraser head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA. All might should be here as well" the mist man says forming into a more human-like shape as more villains get out from them.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Mr. Aizawa states ready to fight as he needs to.

"Where is he," a raspy voice asked out.
"I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want all might. The great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here." A raspy voice from the male with blueish hair with hands-on him, beside him was the mist and a monster.

Y/n hears this plan. "They want all might" She confesses, the words tumbling out of her lips. She didn't realize she said those words until it was noticed by her teacher. Mr. Aizawa doesn't look back at the students but did tense at that statement.

"You could hear that from up here, kid?" Mr. Aizawa asks, making the other students look over toward y/n who was staring ahead of her at the villains. She walks pasts the other towards Mr. Aizawa so the other students don't panic.

"Yes, hand guy just said Maybe if I kill a few kids, he will come out," y/n says with her hand blocking the view of her mouth so the others couldn't see what she was talking about towards the older male. This wasn't the sinking reality of the situation for everyone only the three.
Y/n, her teacher Mr. Aizawa, and the other faculty member and hero thirteen.

The other classmates started asking questions, asking thirteen why the alarms aren't going off. The class tried to figure out what was happening. Mr. Aizawa pulls y/n back to the other students. "Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually. If they can block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir"

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There are too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks your fighting styles are not suitable for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group." Midoriya says jumble together frantic.

Mr. Aizawa looks forward at the villains walking closer. "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

Gasps from Midoriya, as he tries to find words.

"I'll leave it to you, thirteen" Mr. Aizawa rushing jumping into battle. Using his quirk stops three villains from using their quirks. Their shocked expressions before getting wrapped in the material from the scarf. Going in the air their shocked voices as they move in the sky before they become fall quickly down to the ground with much force. Aizawa tugged the scarf down. They hit one around knocking themselves out.

Other villains gasps at the sight.

"Idiots. That's Eraserhead! A pro! He can cancel your quirks just by looking at you!" A villain screech out

More villains soon attack him, throwing hits and kicks his way. He would miss some and get hit by another. He grunts as he continues to fight against them by himself.

Hand man, grumble by this.

The students rush toward getting closer to the exit when the mist guy comes out saying there's no escape.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello" the mist guy says.

"Oh. Well hi," y/n says waving at the mist guy. Her classmates glare at her shocked she would just talk to the villain.

"Hello," the mist guy says rather shocked by the unbelievable fact that she said hello. Odd little hero. Odd one indeed. "And besides, isn't this a filling place for all might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There's must've been some sort of the change in plans we could not have foreseen"

"Traffic" y/n mumbles, she hopes this wouldn't take all day she kinda wants to play a new game maybe get something to eat, need to do the dishes and laundry-

"Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play," mist guy says more mist forming giving more body shape to him.

Bakugo and Kirishima both run towards him ready to attack the mist man.

The explosion happens with smoke covering the students, thirteenth couldn't see a thing. The smoke started to clear around the two boys they spoke to the mist man. Before anyone could do something, the black mist moved quickly enveloping all students. Everyone getting sucked into the miss and out to another place.

Y/n opened her eyes to see she was by herself in a place she wasn't sure of. Bug villain rushes over but its instincts made his whole body freeze up.

"What are you doing man? Kill the brat!" A villain yells the bug villain looks at the other shaking.

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me! But I go attack her! I will die!" He screams.

The others didn't care, you look scrawny. With their weapons they attacked her. She was just standing there all openings.

Smack!

With contact, the villain's upper body exploded blood splatter making the others stop in their tracks. She looked over at them indifferently. Blood splatter on her. She looked at her hand a soft "uh-oh" escapes her lips. Looking around the place the villains were shaken by this.

"Y-you killed him!"

"Aren't you a hero student?!"

She blinked, before having a small goofy smile. "I mean yeah, I am. But also doesn't mean I want to be there" shrugging she lifts her fist to hit another villain or two.

"What's that supposed to mean!?!" They screamed.

"Means" she looks at them "if I don't get out when school ends. I'm gonna be pissed" Her face contorted into an ugly scowl. The imitation air around her was suffocating. The villains tried to kill her but all of them were knocked out. She looks over at the bug villain.

"What time is it?" She grumbled frowning more.

"It's XXXX!" He yells his legs giving up under his weight, falling to his knees he begged her not to kill him.

"Okay," she hums feeling a bit better the time didn't move too fast. She leaves searching for other students. While a urine smell came from the bug villain has he sobbed saying he will change.

As more villains rushed at her, she'll knock them out by hitting a spot on their neck. She ran at a nice pace and would hit the villain's necks lightly not to kill them. She didn't mean to kill the first one, it surprised her. With one swooping motion, the villain was splat! Dead. A villain rushed towards her, with a swift kick he went flying.

Y/n reaches the middle to see an injured Mr. Aizawa, fightings a monster.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Y/n yelled rushes stopping the monster fist with her hand. She frowns looking at her hurt teacher. "Can you walk?" She asks not caring about the monster's other arm raising.

"Y/n!" Mr. Aizawa yells reaching out blood dripping down his head. He didn't want any of his students to die. Not even y/n.

He reaches out to grab her. A swooshing motion then a crunch was heard. Horror on the Pro heroes faces.