Chapter 39: Shut Up, Garou!

After she explained the situation to the two males

After she explained the situation to the two males. They gave a sigh out of relief. Genos still has anxiety fluttering about in his chest still unsure about their situation with keeping Eri or not. While Garou couldn't care either way but was more relieved she just kidnapped a child. The three of them all agreed it would be best to buy new clothing for the small girl. In hopes, that others wouldn't recognize her in public places.

Y/N places a baseball cap over Eri's head, tying her hair in a ponytail. Eri puts on one of Y/N shirts that fit like a dress over the small girl. Y/N felt prideful seeing how cute she looked.

"Ah" escapes from her lips. She walked into the kitchen only to come back with a banana in hand. Y/N peels the banana only to give it to Eri to eat.

"Eat some more" She states, while Eri happily abides by her wishes. Munching down on the fruit.

"Your 'mommy' is so sweet" Garou hums out patting the small girl's head. As he decides to continue to play house with them. He hopes Genos would become more frustrated and make a fool of himself sooner or later.

"Master do we need to take him?" Genos points over towards Garou, who smirks.

"He is his own person, he can do and go wherever he wants" She shrugs not sure why Genos was asking such a question.

Genos opens his mouth to refute the statement only to sigh out, instead of grabbing his notebook he will occasionally write the wise words his master told him before. He jots down what she said.

"That's cute" Garou slaps Genos's back, giving a mischievous smirk towards the other male before walking off towards the other two.

Genos frowns, glaring at Garou. If only he had met Garou before his master then he would have had the pleasure of pushing him off a tall building. He puts away his notebook, catching up with the trio. He wasn't sure what to think about keeping a kid. But he wouldn't say anything against his master. On the positive side, it seemed she was enjoying spending with the younger girl. Anything was better than having Garou taking her time.

Genos lets a smile slip on his face, it wasn't too bad having Eri around. It was somewhat cute seeing his master acting motherly towards another person. His mind wanders off to what she acted like when she was younger.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The four of them are now in the mall in search of items for the small girl, Eri. Y/N held the smaller girl's hand, as they looked at different shirts and items. Y/N smiles looking at a shirt having a weird picture on it and with a color combination of Burgundy Red and Dark Swamp. She goes to show it to Eri, who cringes from the picture.

"What do you think?" Y/N smiles thinking the shirt was cute.

Eri blinks looking at the hideous shirt, forcing a smile on her face. She didn't want to upset Y/N. Only nodding in agreement.