Chapter 29: Ruined Memories

Y/N went back to her old apartment building though was in the bad part, it was something her uncle let her live in

Y/N went back to her old apartment building though was in the bad part, it was something her uncle let her live in. No one moved into the apartment surprisingly, and still has the same key to the door. The furniture was the same. This was nostalgic to be in. Simple memories she held with an uncle she couldn't remember his face from. She strained a smile at this shitty apartment that was building up dust.

It was odd to go to an old familiar place when she live somewhere new, but her body went to this apartment on its own. Like she went back in the past and she didn't have to worry about the problems she has now.

She sits on the floor just taking in everything. She touched the cheek that Kirishima punched earlier that day. Bitterness rises. She felt tears swelling up in her eyes. She blinked them away. Hugging herself she lays her head on her knees. Little cries bubble up from her throat. She cried out for frustrations for what seemed to be a while until she closes her eyes in a droopy feel.

The building started to shake causing her to stir awake.

"Earthquake?" She mumbles out, she turns her head to look outside seeing it become dark.

The building shakes more and rumbles from other buildings. She stands up trying to steady herself until she starts to float upward and the foundation felt like it was breaking underneath her. A scream escapes her mouth.

Before she knew it, a big blast hits her building, causing the building to collapse with her in it.

Helplessly she couldn't do anything to stop what was happening. The ground collapses downward causing the roof to crack and fall on top of her. A thick cement block hits her head causing her vision to blur with the building falling inwardly.

Everything becomes dark with rumble.

Dust spread over the entire building.

It becomes eerily silent.

The deafening silence settles in while the dust and debris.

Rocks shake on top, before a hand punches through the debris. Rocks rained downward crashing in every different direction there could be. Y/N pulls herself out from the rumbles of her old apartment building. She stumbles out of it falling down next to the destroyed building. She looks around seeing other buildings being destroyed by that powerful force. She looked back at her building.

Her pupils dancing around at everything, her fist clenching so hard it made the ground rumble. Her clothes are tattered and dirt cling to her. She couldn't look away from the travesty of her weeping heart for the building. Tears helpless fall from her eyes. And the will she tried to keep cracking like glass.

She looks over in the direction of the noise and chaos coming from.

Memories flooded in from that apartment, happy, sad, weird, all types of memories from that apartment.