Chapter 18: Calming Down

The bedroom, was dark very little light spilling in

The bedroom, was dark very little light spilling in. There laid Y/n curled up entwine with her sheets and covers. Rolling more in the bed, she was in a ball of bedding. Recents memories flooded her mind, slight regret pang her heart. Her lips curling downward in a small pout, as her brows pushed together. She didn't want to feel guilty. But the tugging in her chest made it undeniable she felt bad how she left things with her teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Her brain was having war within itself whether it was right or wrong for her to harshly talk back to him. 

Wincing some from her slightly bruised cheek. She hissing out a trail of colorful words. Rolling on her back, she felt restrained by being bundle up. Kicking and moving her arms in every direction possible, she successfully manages to remove some covers and sheets off from her. Puffing out air, she turns her body roughly looking up at the blank ceiling.

Recollecting more of her conversation with Mr. Aizawa earlier that day, it infuriated her more. She was a kid, sure but she was doing hero work for a long time before she was blackmailed into going to the damn prison people call UA. She would be better off in a actual prison. The thought popped in her mind, nodding her head along with those simple thoughts. She would kick prison ass and own prison! Throwing her fist up in the air, thinking about becoming the top dog in prison. The more thoughts of 'I should have taken my chances in prison', arose. Though if she could just prove to Mr. Aizawa to take her more seriously, and not be so defensive around her. And make him know she wasn't a monster everyone around her is starting to believe. Then maybe just maybe, he will have respect for her as a hero and a human.

"Agrhhhh!" She makes noises of aggravation slipping out from her lips. 

She wanted to have a fight. A real fight with someone. Who she can give her all too. Maybe she would feel less hallow, like how she used to fight before her powers. Having the adrenaline pumping throw her veins and getting punch harshly in the face. Fear crawling up her body has blood trickle down her nose. The excitement of which she successfully able to punch the villain and somehow bravely win. She missed that feeling of being alive, truly alive. 

Sometimes days like theses she has a hard time and struggles to understand herself and what she wants to do in this world, that painstakingly forced to live in.  Quickly sitting up, she had the urge to leave the depressing bedroom of hers and go out side. Crawling to the edge of the bed. Her bare feet gently touches the cold hardwood flooring, sending shivers up and down her spine. Pressing both feet down on the floors, she pushes herself upward escaping the laziness she felt being in her cozy warm bed. With each step she takes she abandons the faithful bed and gloomy bedroom that she was soaking in self pity.

Walking around the dim apartment, never once she goes to Genos's bedroom. More thoughts rushes in her mind, recollecting her classmates and the audacity that held to think she would accept a lousy lack of thought apology without actions proving they mean the words and reflected on the actions they did in the past. Their arrogant and self-centered minds thought if they apologize to make themselves feel better then it was fine and daisy back to lalaland.