Chapter 33: Don't Waste Time

Midoriya stands up dusting his clothing off, while watching Shinsou walk off from their conversation

Midoriya stands up dusting his clothing off, while watching Shinsou walk off from their conversation. Before Midoriya could retaliate, on cue, two of his dear friends come running up to him.

"Are you okay Deku?! What happened?" Uraraka asks, frantically checking his face.

"Who hit you?!" She goes down to touch his swollen cheek, only for him to pull away from her touch.

He felt ashamed as he drew away from Uraraka's touch. He couldn't tell them he had met Shinsou. He never imagined Shinsou would misuse his quirk for anything so trivial.

He needed to be more cautious around Shinsou. He gritted his teeth.

Midoriya couldn't figure out how things had shifted so drastically. How Shinsou can he be on her side? If Shinsou only knew what Y/N was actually like! He stiffens his face, causing discomfort to radiate from the injured cheek. Midoriya cringes from the movement.

Uraraka gasps going to check him over but Midoriya couldn't hear what she was asking, as his mind was focused on other things. More importantly, who knows what Y/N was spewing about to anyone about the true nature of his quirk.

He should have tried harder. If he can bring her back to school, then he can definitely keep an eye on her. Seeing if she really is a villain or will become one. No doubt she doesn't care when she murders someone. Someone who doesn't have morals like her doesn't deserve to be a hero. No matter how powerful she is or says she is, he can't let it happen. Even without Shinsou's help, he'll find Y/N's apartment!

He couldn't believe he didn't think about this sooner, but he can get that information another way! Once they bring her back to school then things can be fixed.

He just needs to call a certain pro hero to get the address...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hey, Deku are you sure this is the right apartment?" Uraraka asks out, frowning, as they walked to a huge building. "Don't you think, that maybee this Y/N person just didn't want to be a hero?" Uraraka shrugs her shoulders.

Uraraka didn't know anyone named Y/N that was in their class. Her memory was hazy. But like Denki, maybe she didn't want to be a hero like the rest of them. What if Y/N was a cheat like rumored? If she truly was a cheat then she shouldn't have even be in their class. It's best to leave her be. But, if Deku wanted to bring this student back she'll trust him. Uraraka trust's that Deku has a good heart and is a good person.

Uraraka's face flushes red from thinking of him. She waves her hand around her face trying to cool down, but her heart refuses to calm down. 'He is just a friend who I admire for his heroic actions! I don't like him like that!' She waves her hand over her tomato red face, sneaking glances at her friend Deku while her thoughts run wild.