Chapter 30.2 House Of Evolution

Class 1-A starts to unpack their things in the dorm

Class 1-A starts to unpack their things in the dorm. Some of them chatted about how cool it was to be in dorms with their classmates.

Shoji looked around, seeing everyone but one. His mask hid his clear displeasure. He nudges Tokoyami lightly. Tokoyami looked over towards Shoji, raising an eyebrow at his friend because of Y/N.

        "What?" he asked. Tokoyami asks, seeing how Shoji was frustrated by something.

        "Haven't you noticed, Y/N hasn't come to the dorms yet? " Shoji sighed.

Tokoyami's eyes widened as he looked around their classmates, trying to recall whether or not she had passed by.

        "I haven't seen her either..." Tokoyami frowns.

        "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

        "WHERE'S THAT BITCH!? I'M NOT GONNA LET HER THINK I OWE HER ANYTHING! " A booming voice screeches out that it was none other than Bakugou's

        "Woah! Baku-bro! I haven't seen her! " Kirishima raises his hands, giving a nervous smile.

As Bakugou glances around the room, his eyes land on Shoji and Tokoyami. He marches over to them both. He glares at the two.

        "OI! EXTRAS! DO YOU TWO KNOW WHERE THAT BITCH IS?!" Bakugou yelled, his veins starting to pop.

Shoji stayed silent next to Tokoyami.

        "We haven't talked to her in a few days and haven't seen her." Tokoyami was embarrassed when he confessed to Bakugou, whose eyes widened in disbelief.

        "TCH!"He scowls. He starts having an uncomfortable feeling growing inside of him.

        "It's pathetic that y'all can call yourselves her friends!" He yells, marching out.

The other classmates who watch this commotion watch their eyes widen. They forgot Y/N was supposed to be here. She always said to herself that they would forget about her. Was she okay? This uneasy feeling bloomed in their hearts.

The class eyes were glued to their teacher, who came by. They started asking many questions, most of them about Y/N and why she was missing.

        "Enough talking over each other!  Y/N is no longer attending UA" Mr. Aizawa sighed, becoming more exhausted and drained. Clear as the day he was worn out and he felt like a failure of a teacher.

        "WHAAT?!?" the entire class yells in shock and horror.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Somewhere else in Japan, there stands Genos as well as Y/N. They finally arrive in front of a massive towering structure. Which they have never seen before in their lives. It was somewhat odd to find a modern building deep in the forest. For example where on earth did they get power from?