Chapter 13: You're A Monster

Today was finally the day of the sports festival

Today was finally the day of the sports festival. Everyone was excited about this day. Other than Y/n who forgotten what day it was. Wearing her lounging wear clothes. Hair in a messily tied away. Her Oppai hoodie and some shorts. Some comfortable sneakers. She was on her routine, forgetting about what a big day it was.

Stopping in the streets of a city she doesn't remember the name of. "I feel like today was important... Is it Genos birthday?" She asks herself not knowing why she couldn't put two to two together. Shrugging her shoulders, she left her phone at the apartment.

While over at UA, Mr. Aizawa was pissed. He couldn't find Y/n anywhere. She was missing this chance to prove to everyone that she was going to be a good hero. He marked her absent, hopefully when she comes in she will tell him why she wasn't there and better have a good damn reason for missing.

Going back to Y/n it was getting later in the day. People were crowding around TVs in front of stores and restaurants wanting to watch whatever. She taps someone on the shoulder.

"What's got everyone so intrigued on the Tv?" She asked looking up seeing a male around her age maybe a year older than she. He wore a red long sleeve and black pants, his black hair slick back. He was carrying a bat. He looked like a gangster in her opinion.

"What a kid like you walking around hmm?" The male scrunching his nose, frowning looking towards her.

She points at herself. "Me?" She tilts her head a bit not sure what to do. "But we look about the same age though.." She says trying to figure out what was going on, a slight frown on her lips.

"Tsk. Yeah, whatever. Did you not know what's going on?" The male said, sighing. He was using his bat to prop himself up. She shakes her head no.

"It's the UA sports festival. I was going to go there but" the male shrugs "things happen. I'm still going to be a great hero, even if I don't go to that stupid school" He grumbles to himself. Y/n was taken back by this, confused on why school matter so much. In the end, decided not to say much on the topic and let the guy rant on.

"I'm in Shiketsu High School, and I'm gonna be the best damn hero there will and beat UA!" He grins, shoving his thumb towards his chest. He huffs out smiling. Y/n clapped her hand softly nodding along with what he said.

"I hope your dreams come true," She says not realizing that she was supposed to be at the school sports festival. Sticking her hands in her pockets she was about to say something when a younger girl's voice rang out. The gangster hero's eyes widen and his attitude changes quickly.

"Brother, are you getting in a fight again" the little girl, frowns glaring towards her older brother.

"Zenko, what? Never!" He softens, smiling patting her head. "Let's go, want to watch the sports festival right?"

Zenko nods her head some. "Yeah, I wanted to see the support of students' inventions." She says.

"Okay! Let's go back home and see if we can watch more!" He smiles before turning towards Y/n. "I'm Kinzoku Batto, and my hero name is going to be Metal Bat!" He says proudly.