Chapter 4: Lunch and Punch

The days went on and things went by like a normal school would

The days went on and things went by like a normal school would. Right now it was lunch time. No classmates went over to invite Y/n to sit with them. Some felt it was unfair how Mr. Aizawa treated Y/n with special treatment. Some thinking she was stuck up, others thinking maybe she was extremely weak or just undeserving she was for the class.

Y/n was getting her lunch, feeling a tap on the shoulder. "Hi genos" she says walking out of the line, looking for a table to sit at. She felt the hostility and weariness from her classmates.

"Do you want to sit with me sensei?" Genos asked walking by her side.

She nods her head. "Yeah, hope this food is good." She hums, she sits down before chowing down on her food. Genos sat the other side of her, eating his own.

They fell into a silent, the occasionally slurping of food. And chattering around them. No one would assume they knew one another. But it was their pleasant time.

"Yo! Genos!"

Genos turns his head over to see three students, two males and one female.

"Where did you run off too? Don't you usually eat with us?" The blonde says acting hurt about the cyborg did. His blue eyes widen with his smile.

"Hello there! I didn't see you there! I didn't realize Genos made a friend!" He laughs lightly. Y/n looks at the tall energetic male, slurping her food before taking a swig of her drink.

"Sensei this is the other people apart of the big four." Genos says pointing at each one telling their names, the Tin tin looking guy was Mirio Togata, the Blue hair beauty was Nejire Hado, and lastly the Male looking like he is about to have a panic attack was Tamaki Amajiki.

"Sensei... wait! You never said your sensei was such a cutie!" Nejire says examining Y/n looks. Genos looking like he wasn't sure about what to do.

"Ah! Sensei! You are the all powerful one Genos talks highly about!" Mirio jumps in, laughing.

Tamaki was laying his head on a wall, mumbling about stuff.

Y/n takes more food shoving it her endless pit called her stomach. Genos assume she would get pissed at the fact everyone was talking so much, but knew she wouldn't hit someone for dumb reasons.

"I didn't realize, he had other friends" Y/n finally says looking at Genos. Before Mirio laughs lightly patting y/n on her back.

"I feel hurt! But not surprising at all! He always ditches us to train with his sensei!" Mirio laughs more smiling bright like the sun. Thinking about it y/n assumes he was the sun. His smile was warm. Made her feel a uncertain emotion.

"Ah.." she says before shoving more food in her mouth. Not sure what to say, she was social awkward, her battery for social interaction was drained. Theoretical tiredness overcame her.