Chapter 2: Genos You Idiot

It a week has passed since the encounter

It a week has passed since the encounter. She went on with her business. When a hand fell on top of her head. Looking up to see a familiar face. Genos.

"Ah..." she says lightly.

On top of the highest building in musutafu, only wear her and Genos would be. Where she would think the most. Looking down at the city that looked like ants.

"Master, can I ask you something?" Genos asks, before she could respond, he started talking again. "What is it like to have overwhelming power like yours?" Genos was really curious. They known each other for almost a year now. Yet she never told him about the power she gain. She told him a stupid lie, about how she got it. Him remembering that conversation was frustrating. But he has learn many things from his master. Her wisdom and intelligent and even fighting.

"Having overwhelming power is..." she started, looking over at the sky. That was now turning colors to a orange pink colors. Genos leans in, waiting for the answer his master will tell him. Something he wanted to know for a long time.

"boring as hell." She says blankly. Genos shocked, choked on his own spit.

"What..." he couldn't fathom what was going on in her head. She can't be serious- but looking at her. He knew it was the truth. Sighing.

"I suppose, but since I don't have power like yours. I will never know." Genos sighs once more.

"Cheer up- I'm sure you can surpass me one day" she says patting his arm.

"Let's go back, getting late. And I'm hungry" Shoving her hands in her pockets of her hoodie. They leave the rooftop.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Genos and Y/n walked back to her apartment seeing a official letter from UA.

"Ma-Sensei there's a letter arrived for you...." He says grabbing it, looking over the thing. "I didn't know you wanted to go to the school I'm in, I would have gotten you in if you ha-"

"I didn't want to go!" Y/n face red from frustration, gripping her fist together tightly. Her aura dangerous.

Genos tilts his head, looking over towards her. "Then why do you have this?"

"I was bl- it's doesn't matter now. Open it up and see what it says" She sighs, opening her apartment door. Sitting down on a few cushions she has on the floor in front of the tv.

"There's a object." Genos says, walking in, door closing behind him.

"Eh... I don't want to play a sport for there school" she grumbled annoyed by this.

"It's not that sensei. It's a telegram. Look." Genos says setting the hockey puck object in front of the girl. Pressing the button. A image comes out. Shocking y/n, as she yelps out. Genos explains it to her, calming down.

"Hello Y/n, we are please to tell you... you are accepted into UA! In class 1-A! Your uniform will arrive soon." The Principal Nezu says in a upbeat voice.

Y/n eyes twitched.

"No way....." She didn't know what the hell she was supposed to do now. Her free time? Gone. Hero work? Gone. Her life? Gone. Groaning. She gripped her hair, having a meltdown. Genos rubs her back trying to calm her down.

After a few moments she looks over glaring at the male. Who had a blank look on his face. She knew very well he was being playful.

"I'm glad, you will go to the school I'm in Sensei." Genos says with a small blush on his cheeks. She frowned. Not looking at him, instead the tv with the news on. It showed a hero fighting a villain, with a news anchor telling what was happening. The same blank look on her face was evident on Genos. They both had a indifferent look on each other faces. He was rather intimidating while her look as if she was bored. Who knew that both of them bring out the emotions of each other.

She frowns, "you are just saying that, so you can follow me around 24/7," she huffs.

"You aren't wrong. Following and watching what my sensei does, will also help me improve to become just as powerful like sensei-" Genos says, "Ah, I apologize sensei... I went over 20 words" he frowns looking away.

Huffing, "First time we met. You practically tried to move in- I don't get paid enough-" Y/n grumbled

Genos eyes widen. "You are saying, if I paid you more... I can also live here?"

She looked at him, a tic mark form on her forehead. This guy... seriously... trying to live with me... She thought. Her face scrunching up, with him looking like a dog asking it's master permission.

"Here's more," Genos places stack of cash in front of her. Her eyes widen at the amount. "Let me move in with master" he bows his head to the floor. With a loud, Thunk! Heard from his head hitting the floor.

"Genos! Why do you have stacks of cash on you!?" Y/n was frantically asking, looking at the cash then at Genos.

The conversation went on. And she decided no. She wasn't going to let him move in with her. The apartment was too small! He asked if that was the problem. The apartment was just small. Saying yes. He left saying he'll be back later.

The next day Genos grabbed y/n hand bring her to a new apartment complex. It was really nice, big and spacious. Rich people life. Y/n looked at awe at the place before turning blank. Turning over at Genos.

"Why are we here?" She sighs not sure why he would bring her to a random apartment.

"You said, I could live with you since the apartment was small.." Genos went on. She nods her head along with what he was saying.

"That's right. That doesn't explain why we are in this place" She sighs, not sure where Genos is getting at.

"Sensei, we are going to live here." Genos says holding her shoulders locking her in place.

"That's right- wait.. we're going to live here?" She looked around at the fancy apartment. Flustered. She does like rich things but this... how can Genos be this rich? She starts sweating.

"You said I couldn't live with you since your apartment was too small. But this apartment is bigger. So we can live together now." Genos says stating the facts of the matter.

"Oh... um? Can you afford this.? With what money?" Y/n looks at everything, she didn't know what to say. Sugar daddy much?

"Ah, my family owns the bio technology that many heroes use to this day. We're very rich" Genos says in a matter of factly.

"Oh.. I guess. Let me pack-" she says before Genos coughs. She frowns.

"I brought it here already" Genos says.

In defeat, she slumps on the floor. "Okay" she says tirelessly, fully given up on trying to rationalize stuff with him. At least she has a real bed now.

Before realizing it. She wakes up in a soft sheets, in a bedroom she assumes hers now. It was spacious, but empty. It had her comics and games. A few pictures of her parent and then guardian. Her clothes were in this huge closet. Though was bare to the bone. Sighing. He really did bring all her stuff here. Putting her oppai hoodie on. She sees her hero outfit hang neatly. She smiles. Genos is a idiot.