Chapter 37: Who's The Kid?

Days progress far more frequently than anyone could have predicted

Days progress far more frequently than anyone could have predicted. Their lives grew considerably more difficult as they worked tirelessly in Class 1-A to obtain their hero licenses while unable to subvert their idiosyncrasies. Too busy with community service after school, none of them had time to track down Y/N and force her to rectify the situation she had initiated.

With class 1-A's animosity for their former classmates intensifying, some of them are comprehending their own malfeasance, even if it is in limited numbers and in rare circumstances inside the class of 1-A. Todoroki shifted from being estranged from his friends at the start of the year to becoming closer to Shoji and Tokoyami. Two students he never anticipated have much in common.

The three frequently go to community service together, relishing the tranquility amongst them all. Unspoken camaraderie that the others didn't quite grasp or why the three would company each other.

While Koda, a quiet overlooked student, becomes another that the others frequently forget to speak up for, several other classmates from class 1-A focused on ensuring that the shy boy was not left behind. Sato and Ojiro were the two. Following Y/N's departure from school, the three of them have grown closer.

Soon, Koda especially recognized how dreadful it was to be forgotten, despite the fact that no one had ever listened to what he had said or noticed his existence. No matter how hard he attempt, he could only speak up or contribute in class when his quirk was essential. How cruel was it that he was only existence was for only to be the stepping stone to the success of others? There was nothing he could do except sneer at his misfortune.

If this was what it was like for Y/N, his emotions spread like wildfire. How repulsive those poisonous emotions blossom inside his chest. He was fortunate that a handful of his classmates spoke up for him. But they were never disrespectful to him in class like they were towards Y/N. He couldn't understand what it was like to be viewed as the villain by others. He was just an anonymous bystander watching the others mock her.

He couldn't help but wonder that if it wasn't her, it would be him who would be subjected to venomous looks and judgements. Stuck in the shadows of more conspicuous quirks and good looks.

Class 1-A, a seemingly rigourous group of students, were crumbling against one another little by little. Their relationships becoming strained by anything that could sever the thin thread that binds them all together. But no one dared say everything which went against the class majority or confess that they were completely wrong.

Bakugou was the one who initiated it all from the start, his thinking trickling down into curiosities. When he worked or paid attention in class, his mind preoccupied with other distracting thoughts. And that was of Y/N. He wasn't sure why his mind was spinning with thoughts of her. Only that it pissed him off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N was out and about scouting for villains to punch. Genos started to have work studies along with her other companions. Garou on this rare occasion couldn't spend time with her too much of his dismay because he was busy doing who knows what.