Chapter 7: Villain Started To Show!

Today early in the morning the home room teacher Mr

Today early in the morning the home room teacher Mr. Aizawa starts to explain what's happening today.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Mr. Aizawa states, gasps around classmates were heard.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero exclaims, raising his arm up.

"Rescue" He wasted no time to explain more. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Students chatter more, some anxious and others excited about it.

"Disasters, huh. Sounds like we're in for a big workout,"

"Totally!"

"Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement"

"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit"

Annoyed sounding Mr. Aizawa stops more students from talking. "Guys, I'm not finished yet."

Gasps from shock students, their eyes widen and back straighten up.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Mr Aizawa turns clicking a button on the remote in hand. The wall opens up showing the cases with each and every students in class costumes. "... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities." He turns looking back at the class "This special training's at an off-campus facility. So we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." With that all said Mr. Aizawa leaves while the students gets up to their costumes. Everyone was pump and wasted no time to get their costumes on and rushed down stairs to see the bus.

Iida was telling his classmates to get on the bus in a orderly fashion. With that everyone got inside. Some chuckle because the buss layout was different from what Iida had in mind.

Y/n sat next to Mr. Aizawa since no one offer a seat and she didn't want to bother them. Putting ear buds in. She went to sleep not paying attention to her classmates. Looking outside as it was calming. Her classmates chatting away about quirks and so on until they got to y/n, some frowned.

"Now you mentioned it, I never saw her quirk used."

"What if it's like deku's and it hurts her?" Uraraka says blinking some.

They speculated about her quirk but they all gotten a bad feeling all of them stop talking about it, a awkward atmosphere was around them.

"But that bitch is a cheater, so no way that damn bitch could have a good quirk" bakugo states scowling towards y/n who was sleeping once again.

No one objects to what bakugo says. In their heart, they think it was true. Just no one dared to say it.

Kirishima wanted to say something about not to call you a bitch before he could say something. Mr. Aizawa wakes up, looking around "Hey, we're here. Stop messing around."

"Yes, sir" and a "whatever" was heard.

Everyone gotten out of the bus, while the other facility member comes up greeting everyone. Y/n rubbed her e/c eyes. Her phone left on the bus. Her classmates gasps smiling and awing over the facility member and building.

"It's the space hero, Thirteen!" Midoriya yells, fanboying out. "The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton a people from disasters across the world!"

"Woo-hoo!" Uraraka says bouncing around. "Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!"

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen says motions their arm towards the building. The students had the same expression on their faces that it was going to be awesome.

Everyone walked inside, they were in awe at everything. Classmates muttering around. It was like a theme park or a resort. Y/n smiled thinking about it was a nice place. A redhead notices that small smiled on her face, he was rather shock to see her smile since she never smiles, at least not to them. He felt guilty about the times the class would talk about her, or when she was brought up and the sour look on their faces. He hoped she was okay, he remembered her eyes were puffy before the next day after the hand to hand combat training with all might. With bakugo claiming she was a cheater. He forgot to ask if she was okay. But he felt it was too late now. Going back to what thirteen was talking about.

"You can call it, USJ!" They say happily

The class unanimously thought 'just like Universal Studios Japan'

Mr Aizawa walks over to thirteen. He asks them a question, and thirteen replied back in a hush tone. He looked over at the class "clock ticking we should get started"

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five." Thirteen rambled

"We get it!" Everyone says wanting to start already.

"Listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen explains, y/n sighs staring boredly behind the hero.

"Yeah, you've used black hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya fanboys again. While Uraraka nods in agreement.

"That's true, But my quirk could also very easily be used to kill." Thirteen stats, making the trio gasps in shock.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous" thirteen looks what feels like towards Y/n. Y/n didn't flinch or back away nor fill guilty about her power. Of course she knew that her power was OP and does kill people. She had to have a lot of self restraint and control to hit someone and not kill them. She doesn't feel ashamed about it. She worked hard. She accidentally killed a few villains before getting a hang of it. She still only need one punch to end a fight. She never once used her full power. Maybe one time fighting Genos and he was frustrated. But even then, never used it on him. It was obliterated him. Feeling a bit guilty about that. She tried to listen to what thirteen was saying.

Thirteen rambles on, "or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential. And because of all night's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous yours powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all. That's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say" thirteen bows "thank you so much for listening!"

The student cheer read to start this rescue mission.

"Right. Now that that's over...." Mr Aizawa looks exhausted, like that the building does something odd spooking the students and facility alike.

A ominous warping mist starts to form at the fountain. No one but y/n and Mr. Aizawa notices. Mr. Aizawa quickly looking, as the mist gets bigger and bigger. The black mist had glowing yellow objects similar to eyes. Mr. Aizawa grunts, turning more. Y/n steps closer. Seeing a hand coming out of the mist. Mr. Aizawa notices it as well, looking back at this students he yells at them. "Stay together and don't move!"

Students gasps, "Thirteen. Protect the students!" He shouts more, pointing at the students.

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Kirishima asks shocked.

Male walks out of the mist more with other people who were villains.

"Wait, has the training started already?" Kirishima asks trying to understand more. "I thought we we're rescuing people."

"STAY BACK!" Mr Aizawa screams, making the students flinch from his words. He puts his goggles on he was getting ready for the fight. "This is real. Those are villains" He states shocking the students more.