Chapter 11: Playful Fight

The next day, Y/n woke up seeing Genos wearing a pink apron making pancakes

The next day, Y/n woke up seeing Genos wearing a pink apron making pancakes. He was wearing a headband pushing his hair out of the way.

"Bahahhah!! Genos what are you wearing?" She asked between laughter. Genos freezes, turning to look over at the female.

"Sensei! I wanted to make your food" Genos bows down making her laugh more.

"For what reason?" She wipes tears away, with her stomach growling at them both. "I guess I am hungry. What did you make?" She asks giving somewhat puppy eyes up to her roommate.

"A well-rounded breakfast, you usually just eat a banana. I thought it would be better -" Genos stops before he hit over 20 words. He sighs in defeat. "Can we fight after this?" Genos asks out giving it out as an excuse for making the breakfast.

"Ah, I knew it! Sure!" She says, grabbing a plate. And started to eat the surprisingly delicious food. Finishes the food. She gives him a big smile. Trying to show gratitude to the guy.

"I'll get ready now" she hums out, she quickly washed her dishes putting them away in the drying rack. Genos hums, nodding his head. He was finishing up eating.

She goes back to her room, putting her hero suit on. Pulling her hair out of the way, she brushes her teeth and throws water on her face. Doing some finger guns she was ready.

"Ready Genos?" She hums out. Genos nods his head.

"Yes sensei!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

They arrived in a remote area, where no people were around. Genos always wanted to have an official fight, and y/n always never took it seriously. Even though he made up about wanting to fight. He wanted to see the full potential of what his master had.

"Thank you for agreeing to my unreasonable request today," Genos says walking far away to get ready.

"Of course, you are my disciple after all." She says turning around Genos looked like a speck. "Is right here good?" She asked out.

"Yes" Genos replied back

"So just practice bout, right?..." Y/n tries reasons this out. "Not fighting for real?" She mumbles to herself. She rather not kill her disciple.

"Yes, that's what I have in mind" Genos ready's himself, steams coming off his torso and arms. "But I want you to go all out, so I will too give it my all"

Genos engines activate making sending him flying in the air, he tries to kick her. She quickly dodges it, doing a limbo type of move. Her eyes kept up with him.

"Please grant my request!" Genos yells,
He blasts his hands moving back towards her. Swiftly kicking his leg as hard and fast as he could towards her. Which she dodges them again. Genos moves up in the air, then brings his leg downward, the ground was broken as debris and dust fly in the air. The once beautiful area turned into a battlefield. Y/n moved out of the way. As she was in the air. Another explosion was sent her way. The debris and earthquakes happen around her. The blast missed her, hitting the mountain cliff by her instead. An avalanche starts rocks and more debris falling. Making it so there wasn't a clearing.