Chapter 1 - Guardian

Note: The point of view will be at first person.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I feel like i was floating. Into the nothingness. I open my eyes adjust my vision and see that i was floating with a full of stars. Like it was came from a story book. My eyes got wide on that and i was literally floating. I shake my arms to move and sigh thankfully because i can move.

I look around and got amaze because it's so majestic. While i was looking around i hear a soft voice calling me. I turn around and see a woman who look like in her thirties staring at me like she feel sorry to me. She is wearing a pretty blue gown. She has a moon sign im her forehead. (Just imagine it guys hehe.)

She got closer to me and make a chair out of nowhere. She sit on it and stare at me.

"Hello!" The woman greeted. I just continue gaped at her. She blink and swing her hand and i feel my self falling into a single couch.

"You are probably in shock. You can relax yoir self first then i will answer your questions." The unknown woman said to me.

I nod and close my eyes to relax. After that i open my eyes and stare at her.

"Ah hello? What is this place? Why i am here? Am i dead? Who are you?" I ask continuously. With my eyebrow raised.

The unknown lady sweatdropped at my non-stop questions. Miranda is right this girl is sassy. The lady thought. (Miranda is the name of guardian in the real world.)

"This is the Tiea Realm, also known as the fictional world. You are not dead and There is a reason why you are here." The unknown woman answer you. "I'm the guardian of the one piece world. You can just call me guardian Mirarin." Mirarin added.

I process what she said. My eyes got wide on that.

"Miss librarian?!?!?" I exclaimed.

Mirarin nod at you smiling. I stare at her up and down.

"Eh? But you are so old that time." I say.

"Oh that was my disguise. I was observing you. Because if i stay in this form, the people will freak out." Mirarin explained.

I nod agreeing. "You have a point. Anyway why i am here? Are you gonna sent me to one piece?" I jokingly ask. Waiting that mirarin will declined.

I see that mirarin expression got uncomfortable. My eyes got wide on that because of shock.

"Wait, wait hold up. You are seriously gonna sent me to one piece?" I clarify to her. I see Mirarin is fiddling her finger.

"You are correct, i will sent you to the one piece world. You have a mission there." Mirarin said.

My brain process what she said.

"But, the guardian of the real world said that the fictional character and the real person should not be in the same world. What nonsense is this? I bring back the guys to their world." I said to her. Waiting for her explanation.

"The thing is that the guys you sent there suddenly dream of you. Someone again disturb the worlds. If you don't go to the one piece world. Things will get out of hand. Me and the guardian of the real world cannot find who is the culprit. If the guys will remember what happen when they stay in your world. You will be in danger. That is why i will be sending you there. To find the culprit. The guardian of real world and i agree to this. We know this is so sudden but you are the only who can do this. Please help us." Mirarin explained briefly to me and she suddenly bow.

I process what she said. There is a good side and bad side. The good side is that i will see them again. But the bad side is that i will be in danger if i don't go to their world.

"Please don't bow mirarin san. I want to help you but i will just die there. Yes i can defend my self in danger but i cannot avoid bullets you know." I answer sadly.

Mirarin stare at me and smile widely. I got nervous on that.

"So you are helping us?!?!?" Mirarin chirped.

"Hey—." I was cut off because she suddenly hug me tight.

"Thank you so much, y-n!! Miranda is right you are sassy but you are also generous and kind." Mirarin excitedly said.

"Don't worry i will give you a gift. You can survive there." Mirarin added. She let me go and hold my both shoulder. I suddenly feel my self getting warm. The feeling is gone. I blink on that.

I did not have the chance to clear my self. I can feel my self falling. I try to hold mirarin but she let me go. I scream histerically.

"Ah i forgot! Don't tell anyone you are from the real world okey? Pretend that you see them for the first time. Good luck." Mirarin followed up said.

I keep falling. That last thing i see is a very soft big bubble that i was bounce off. And a green grass. After that everything went black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 1 is out!! This is the start of the book two!!! I will not wait for the month of march!! I'm excited to publish it!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

See you in the next chapter. !!!