Chapter 8 - Got released

I'm now in the cell with Crocodile, who have a smart words to throw at me when we debate things. I don't know how many days have passed.

Crococile always look down on me with his cocky smirk on his face when he win in our argument. I really want to punch him on his face but i always restrained my self. Luckily Ace cell is opposite on my cell. The guards transfer him, i don't know why. If i get annoy on crocodile, me and ace will talk things. In our first talk he try to flirt with me saying that. 'You are a pretty lady, i want to know you more' . He stopped when i look at him blankly while he got awkward because his flirting did not go well on me. After that, we kept talking about things. Ace got dissapointed when he know i'm in luffy's crew. He said that if he meet me first he will recruit me to join the Whitebeard Pirates.

Jinbei sometimes join our conversation. He ask what crime i did to be put in level 6. I answer that i'm part of the straw hat pirate and Kizaru arrest me because i destroy PX-1. Crocodile, Ace and Jimbei got shock when they know that because the pacifista the goverment weapon that can kill many person as they wish.

I'm now sitting opposite of Crocodile who is closing it's eyes while he lean at the cold wall of the cell. I stare at him happy because atleast i see him again.

"Don't stare very hard at me, i might melt." said crocodile while he smirk and open his eyes to stare at me. "Are you falling on me? Sorry, i don't date little girls."

My eye twitch and I rolled my eyes on him, turning away from him. " As if." He just chuckle on that.

Why is he so cocky? When we live together i can tolerate his attitude. I thought dissapointed. My thoughts were cut when i heard a footstep walking on the halls. The other prisoners are loudly chattering. Hannyabal come into the view. He wink at me when he notice that i stare at him. I stare at him in disgust and gag when he turn away from me. Crocodile chuckle when he see me to that. I glare at him, he just shake his head in amusement.

"Ace! A special visitor came to you. Jimbei, you did not meet her before. She is a well known pirate but she rarely show her face to the public! She is the empress that lead a Kuja pirates! She is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is a Shichibukai like Jimbei! She is the Pirate Empress Boa Hancock!" Hannyabal introduce the woman who is wearing a yellow and red dress. She is cuffed with sea prism. Wow, she is really beautiful in person, that is why the men who see her really go crazy when they got glimpsed of her. I thought while i nod very sure, remembering in the Anime. Crocodile stare at me in confusion i just ignore him.

"Hancock-sama! My Goddess! When i become a warden will you marry me? Please!" He released a bunch of confetti. "This is the first time that i see two beautiful woman in my life!" Hannyabal said then he turn towards me. "Don't be jealous, my lovely (y-n)! You are still my only love!" His eyes turn hearts while he swoon at me. I rolled my eyes on him and scoffed.

Magellan smack the head of Hannyabal. "What are you doing you idiot!?" The warden scolded him. The other prisoner got really crazy because there is a two beautiful woman grace their presence in this place. They even bang their cell door. I just look at them, deadpanned. Hancock ignore them completely.

Ace ignore the ruckus around him and asked. "What do you want from me?"

"Nothing, i just take a look to the person who cause the war that i will take part of it." Hancock said blankly. Ace stare at her and said. "So i'm worthy to catch your attention then?" said ace mockingly. Jimbei decide to butt in. Just like me, crocodile is also listening to their conversation.

"You are the empress who have a strong will and never attend a meeting, but you are suddenly want to protect your title as a Warlord?!?"

Hancock snapped at him and said. "Don't snarl at me, Jinbei! You have no rights!"