Chapter 31 - Fishman Island

You guys watch the new episode of one piece? It was really cool when kaido see Luffy as a worthy enemy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I open my eyes and bright light is the first thing i see. Different types of fishes is swimming above. I stand up with the help of Brook who proceed to asked to see my panties. I kick him on the side his head and he flew off towards the railing, he have now a smoking bump because of the kick. Chopper and Usopp hug each other because of they got scared of their new crew mate emitting a dark aura.

"Light? Even though we are deep below?" Robin wondered, looking above the ocean.

"It's so b-bright! My eyes are b-blinded..." Brook said weakly. "Though i have no eyes that can be blinded. Yohoho!" He still laying down easing his bump.

"Guys, come and look at this!" Luffy called out, earning the attention of the crew. He pointed a direction. "Is that it, Nami?!"

"Yes, that's the Fishman island." Namu confirmed to luffy.

A giant sphere made of bubble, it was floating on the ocean floor. There was reefs at the top and small bubble inside the sphere. There is a giant tree that reached at the sea ceiling.

"It's a giant bubble! There is also clouds inside. Maybe there is air inside of it." Nami stated still awe at the underwater island.

"That is the Fishman Island? That means we are ten thousand meter below the surface?" Chopper questioned and look at me for confirmation. I nod and smile at him.

The crew celebrate for successfully reaching here, especially the two perverts which is Brook and Sanji. They are excited to see a actual mermaid. Then again, sanji have a nosebleed about he though about the mermaids. He fall to the wooden planks of the ship with his pervert smile.

"I'm sorry, sanji! The rehabilitation did not work! Maybe you should not look at real mermaids." Chopper sobbed as he is kneeling next to Sanji.

Usopp went kneel next to the reindeer. "Doctor! It was his dream to see the Mermaids on the Fishman Island!"

"But if he will meet them, he will surely die!"

"I don't mind.." Sanji muttered letting go of the pictures of the girls. "I don't want to live without fulfilling my dream! I want to die staring at the mermaids in a pervert way!!"

"You are the worst!!" Usopp snarled at the blond cook. I shook my head in disappointment. Sanji.... I don't have words to say to you...

"I'm going to meet the mermaids!!!" Sanji declared as he is raising both of his fist and fire surrounding him.

"He is burning!!" Chopper got amaze when he see the fire turn into pink.

"The flame of his perversion!" Usopp commented, shrieking. I dead panned because of sanji pervert behavior.

"I'm really excited!! What sort of meat that they eat on Fishman Island??!" Luffy eyes sparkle thinking of the food and he is drooling already.

"Luffy! Can you give order to surume? We need to look an entrance to enter the island." Nami said to Luffy who is busy thinking about the meat.

A hand grab my right hand and turn to see zoro who showing his toothy grin. "You are going with me to find booze."

I blinked in confuse when he said that. Before i can reply i see his expression got hard. He is looking at one direction.

"There is something coming towards us!" Chopper shouted and we turn our attention to see it.

Many different kind of sea monster but they look like the animal you can see on the wild. Giraffe, Lion, Rhinoceros, Lion and Gorilla. They are bigger than surume.