Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter

Are you excited for the one piece film RED??!!
Finally shanks will have a long screen time!! I cannot wait for it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's been five days since Law dropped me here in the Sabaody Archipelago, and he and his crew proceed to sail again after two days. It's not easy to say goodbye to them because they don't want me to go.

Bepo give me a tightest bear hug, while shachi and penguin i give them a friendly hug and they fainted after i do that. Law just wave at me and grin. The rest of his crew said their goodbyes also.In my arrival here in Sabaody i immediately go to Shakky Bar. Shakky-san really welcome me again and scold me for being so attraction of trouble. I really shake because of the fear because a angry Shakky-san is not a really good sight. After i apologize to her, i help her to entertaine and serve to her customer and she advise me to wear a mask to avoid attention because there is some marines patrolling here in this Archipelago and they eat and drink here often after their duty.

I'm in my room right now here in Shakky-san's bar, preparing my things for my journey. Shakky-san was pretty sad about it but she let me because she said it can help me to remember where i came from. If you only knew shakky-san.

My destination is in New world, how can i have a safe journey? Easy, because shakky-san said there was a mysterious person left me a package. That person is on hurry according to Shakky-san, she didn't even have the chance to ask about because after that person left the package, it just away. I'm sure that was Mirarin.

The things inside the package was a letter, a glass ball, and few shirts and clothes that have a style like in my world. This is the inside message of the letter:

Dear y-n,

I really want to scold you for being reckless but i will just do it when i meet you again, you have so many explaination to do, young lady! Anyway, if you notice a glass ball, you just need to smash it to the ground and say the place that you want to go. Well the place where  you need to go will be on the New World. You will start there to find the clue. I have detected some mysterious unknown force there. The Name of the Island you will go is the Island of Narra, stay there for 1 week to gather information. So take care and don't let the people get suspicious of you.

Ps. Don't worry about your real world, Miranda froze the time there, so this world is your temporary world. Just focus on your mission so that you can finish it before it's too late.

Your goddess friend,
Mirarin.

(I just made up the name of the island.)

After i read the letter i immediately pack my things, and said good bye to Shakky-san who hug me tight and said her goodbyes to me. I'm walk out from the Bar and walk on the streets. I wear a cap to hide my face and a black mask covering my mouth, to avoid the attention if people will recognize me. I need to find a place where people rarely walk pass. Luckily, i found a dark corner between a restaurant and a clothes shop. There are few people now in Sabaody Archipelago because of the War. The Passing of Whitebeeard was a surprise for the people because the sea will be more dangerous from now on. The newspapers also said that Portgas D. Ace died and the one of won the war was the Navy. I did not continue read the newspaper because i know the articles there are the cover up of the World Government. More pirates are now causing chaos in the whole world.

I walk towards to the corner and grab the glass ball from my bag and inspect it. The glass ball are just a normal glass ball that you can see on a department store in the real world.

"Mirarin said that i need just to smash this thing to the ground and said the place where i need to go. Fine by me." I mumble and grab the glass ball both hands and smash it to the ground.