Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship

Why one piece characters fan arts are so attractive? Yeah, i know in the anime they are hot but in fan arts they are extra hot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are now on the Thousand Sunny, the ship was far from the plaza because we know the people there will get crazy calling us Heroes.

"When i finish my duties here, i promose that i will see you all again. If any chance you didn't change your mind, can i then take your offer?" Jinbei said.

Luffy nod and replied. "You swear??!!!"

"Calm down, don't pressure him too much." Sanji butt in.

Robin smile and said. "He likes jinbei very much!" I nod agreeing to it.

"Don't worry jinbei! Luffy is very impress on you, so we are gonna all wait for you!" Franky added.

Jinbei close his eyes and sigh. "Very well. Thank you."

Zoro is beside Nami and asked. "So what are we going to do now? Are we heading to New world?"

This got a reaction from the mermaid princess who were swimming closely to the ship. "What?!! You are going to leave the island?!" Her eyes are becoming teary. "I could not thank you properly and i didn't have the chance to talk to all of you!"

Sanji eyes turn hearts and exclaim. "Let's stay at the Mermaid Cafe on one week or two weeks!!"

Usopp smack the back of the head of sanji and conclude. "That's is just fo your fantasy!!" Usopp then smirk and added. "But i want to go too!!"

Suddenly, a guard come close to the ship. Our attention was on him. "Please wait, Strawhats!" He then pull out a den den mushi and he said something to it before it was pointed in our direction. All of us got near to the guard to wait the den den mushi to talk.

"Luffy kun, why did you suddenly leave? I want to thank yo—." King Neptune's voice was heard but he was cut off when Luffy suddenly talk.

"I don't want to be a hero!!"

"I know! Let's have a banquet, like i promise before-jamon." King Neptune offered.

Luffy's eyes sparkle at the mention of the word. "Banquet??!! Then i will go there!!! Meat, meat i want all the meat!!"

"Alright... Let's go and pick up Hachi and Caimie!" Nami sigh.

"Luffy-kun and the crew, i'm happy that you will come. We can talk to each other at the banquet. The long flounders will sent you to the banquest hall." King neptune said.

****

Our ship was anchor outsude the Ryugu Palace, we climb at the air bubbles on the flat sea creatures, the flounders bring us to the palace, into a water filled room, a bunch of soldiers greeted us and started to chant calling us heroes.

"Shut up!! Stop calling us heroes, i want to eat all the meat!" Luffy shouted.

"He is right! I want to drink sake!!" Zoro woke up from his nap and join Luffy.

I smack the back of their heads and said. They now have bumps at the back of their heads. "Don't be rude, you idiots!!! They are just glad that we save them!!"

The two weakly nod, easing the bumps on their head. Usopp and Chopper hug each other because of fear. While the others just sigh defeatedly.

The mermaid princess appear on front of us and told us to divert our direction to the stage. A voice started to boom around the hall.