Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates

Enjoy hehe...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I continue to stare at them and they are still bowing at me. What do they mean that i will cook for them? Don't they have a cook or someone know how to cook?

"What do you mean cook for you?" I inquired still confused on what they just said. "Please don't bow it's very uncomfortable."

My eyes nearly bulge out when they raise their head with tears on their faces. All of them are crying and i hear a multiple stomachs growling.

"We are begging you! Cook for us!!"

"We are starving for weeks!"

"We don't know how to cook!!"

I sweat dropped when they started whine at me, the commanders are just looking away from me but their stomachs are begging for food.

"Okey, okey calm down.... but don't you guys have a cook?" I asked them.

Marco step forward with a shy look om his face. "Well we have a cook but he is on coma, we try to cook but it keeps getting burn or very salty.. sometimes the nurses cook for us but they return to their families in the Blues.." What? Thatch survive? Man, I did really messed up the flow of the story.

"Also, you are woman. We are sure you know how to cook." Diamond Jozu added.

"If you are worried about the ingredients we already have them!" Haruta chirped.

They keep talking and i continue to listen to them. They even talk about what they craving to eat. Dudes, you talk like agree to cook for you guys.

"Even cooking a fried egg, you don't know too?" I said, they stop talking by the looks they are giving to me seems they don't know too. I facepalmed because this guys are hopeless.

"It's not our fault we need a girl to help us out! When we anchor on an Island, everyone we ask ran away!" Rakuyo stated. Of course, any person will run when they spotted the pirate crew in their island.

"That's one of the reason." Vista commented. "We are pirates and people are scared to get on a pirate ship! We haven't eat any real cooked food for the past weeks and we just eat fruits that we buy."

"We know you have a kind heart... please feed us.." Curiel said.

I feel bad for them because they lose their other members of the family and they are hungry as fuck. I really want to help them but Mirarin will scold me for neglecting my mission.

"Look guys, i really want to help you but i need to go... just find a cook and pay them to cook for you." I'm surprise they didn't try to stop me, i just shrugged.  Then i walk towards the railing to jump on the boat but unable to do it  because my boat is not there anymore!

"HOLY SHIT!! Where is my damn boat!?!?!" I screamed and glare at them.

"Well, your boat floated away when you we are talking to you." Namur informed not feeling sorry.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?!?!!!" I gritted my teeth and glaring hard at them.

"We forgot? Don't worry i did get your things before it went away!" Blamenco said and grinning, holding my bag in his hand. My mouth went open. This cheeky bastards.... They really distract me. So that's why they didn't bother to stop me.

I feel an arm thrown in my shoulder, i looked to the person and see Izo smirking at me. "So dear, why don't you start cooking for us, hm?"

I scowl at him and shrugged his shoulder hard and distance my self away from him. Then, i throw a fire ball towards the pirates looking and they avoid it while they are distract, i ran towards Sixth commander and grab my bag from him. I need to make a wings to fly away from them, i feel guilty for attacking them but that's the only way i could get away from them.