Chapter 47 - Connected

Law is such a menace to Kidd on the new episode of One piece!! 🥹
Anyway, Here's an update i hope you like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I run towards corazon and hug him tight. I close my eyes as i feel more tears pouring down on my face.

"You're alive...." I whisper still hugging him.

"Y-Y-n san...? It's r-really you..." Corazon weak voice said.

I remove my self from him and stare at his face.

"But how are you alive?" I asked him, still surprise.

"W-Well—." Corazon was cut off when he suddenly cough blood, i stare shock and see string cut him.

I look at Doffy and see he is using his devil fruit. Just like in the anime his veins on his forehead appeared. He is clearly mad.

"What the hell?!?! Don't hurt him you bastard!!!" I yelled at him and stand in front of corazon.

He is suddenly in front of me and hold my left arm, raising me up to level on his face. He grip  my arm tightly. I wince on his hold.

"You are mine. Don't flirt to my brother in front of me." He snarled and drop me. I hold my arm and wincing on the pain. I glared at him and summon my flame and sent him a flame ball. He barely dodged it and then he glared at me.

"Why would i listen to you? You are different on the doffy i know!" I slowly heal my arm with my flame.

"Don't make me more mad, Y-n. I don't like woman who questioned my authority." I feel chills when he suddenly call me by my name. The hell? I'm getting scared of him.

"FUCK YOU!" I attack him again, sending him a giant flame ball. He didn't dodged in time and he scream in pain.

I made a cart made of flame just like i did in Punk hazard and slowly put corazon on it since he just pass out. I made the flame to slowly heal him.

I look and see Doffy is still making the flame on his coat to extinguished. I sent a flame blast on the door blowing it up and i push the cart and make a run of it. I activate my wings to get away faster. Sorry doffy, you are really a pain in the ass.

"Y-N!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!" Doffy roared and he start chasing me. I speed up my escape and sent him again a flame ball making it hotter this time. He stopped when the flame hit the corridor causing it to burned badly.

The guards try stop me but i made a flame wall so that they will not be able to chase me.

I made it out from the palace. I can feel my self getting weaker but i push my self to find a place to hide and save corazon.

I found a house and it's look like it was abandon, i push the cart and go inside the house. I fall down when i got inside, i can feel my self getting weak and the flame cart was gone and corazon is still sleeping, but his injuries are heal.

Damn it, i'm hungry and thirsty. I need to find food first.

I try to stand and hold to the wall as a support. I look at the left side corner of the house and it's the kitchen by the looks of the cabinet.

I slowly walks towards it and i reach in in span of time. I open the refrigerator and see it has water and some fruits. They look new bet the ones living here run away or abandon this place.

I bite the fruits and drink the water in fast manner, i can feel my strength coming back to me. I grab some of the fruits and a water and go back to Corazon. I see him slowly waking up.