Chapter 3- Auction House

I'm hiding now in alley, away from the chaos. I'm regaining my breath because a very fourtunate and unfortunate things happen to me. Let's have a flashback.

Two hours ago~~

It's been thirty minutes, i'm still walking to find the auction house. Dammit, where the hell is that place. I thought irritated. Until i hear a very loud noise. The ground shake and people are running away. Even i nearly fell on my butt.

Fuck, who is the insane person will make a chaos? I angrily thought. I follow the sound of the loud noise to see what is happening.

As i walk towards the place, i see a two silhouette when the noise subdue. The place was full of dust. I silently squeal because the cause of the noise was the fight of the two supernovas— Urouge, the captain of the Fallen Monk pirates and Killer, the first mate of Eustass Kidd, the captain of the Kidd Pirates. My irritated feeling dissappear because i see two of the supernovas in person. Replace by fangirling.

Woah, Urouge is so tall in person. His powers allows him to convert damage inflicted onto him into physical strength, which results in expanding muscles and enlarged body size. While killer is using a deadly weapon, a pair of gauntlets equipped with scythe-like blades, it can spin and it's very sharp. I analyzing thought. While putting a hand in my chin. Man, Killer is hot even with his mask.

Killer avoid the hit of Urouge and jump high to attack Urouge. Before their attacks collide a person jump between them and just like in the anime. X DRAKE APPEAR!!!

I feel my face blush because he is so handsome and cool when he stop the both attacks. Damn, that big X in his body gave a appeal on him.

"If you want to cause chaos, do it in the new world!" X drake proclaim. While using his sword and axe-like weapon. Blocking both attacks.

I'm fifteen meters away from them, i can clearly hear what they are saying.

"Hehehe, aren't you the fallen marine officer?" Urouge hinted while staring at X Drake who did not answer him. Urouge is still smiling and he turn to killer who is a couple of meter away from them. "You are very lucky young man, masked fellow."

Killer just stare and turn around to walk away but he stop when he notice me. I know he is staring at me in his mask. We kept staring at each other for a couple of minutes. Then to my surprise he nod at me and continue to walk away. He look at me.

After that people came back like nothing happen. Urouge turn to me and grin, he walk away after that. X Drake also walk away. I shrugged and follow him. I will follow silently follow him. I know he will meet Law. You thought smiling on that. Hehe, i will just see him a little and continue on my way.

I silently follow him. I was ten meter away from him. He is walking now with his two crewmate.

I continue to follow and stop. Because i now see a tan man with his tattoo body sitting in a crate. He is just chilling. It's Trafalgar Law. Before the time skip, he is twenty four.

"Things are getting interesting." Law stated while his hat is hiding his eyes. "Drake-ya, how many people you have kill?"

Law smirked after saying that, staring at Drake. Until he notice me few meters away from them. He seems to be suprised when he look at me. His face got into a thinking expression. I think he is remembering who i am. I panick on that and turn away from them, and walk faster. Shit, i forgot what mirarin said to me, the guys are slowly remembering me. I need to be away from them and focus on my mission.

I continued on my way. I feel my stomach growl demanding food. I forgot it's lunch time and forgot to eat busy finding the auction house. I rub my tummy and look around to find a restaurant. Luckily i found one.

I enter the establishment to find a table. I feel my self stopping because i see three another supernova, it's Jewelry Bonney eating her food like there was no tommorrow. She is sitting in the table while shoving food on her mouth continuously.

I can see Capone Bege, the captain of the fire tank pirates, staring at Jewelry Bonney in disgust, wiping his lips.

"She is ruining my meal, kill her." Bege order one of his men. One men step forward. "But father, we can get trouble if we do tha—." The man was cut off because Bege stab him using fork. I winced on that and turn away. It's really scary to see in person. I thought turning away from the scene.

"Where's the other food?!?!? Bring more!!" The glutton girl exclaim while she kick plates. Her crewmates try to calm her down.

The waiter look at bonney. " We are trying our best maam!" The waiter turn around only to bump on a Scary man who is probably one of the members of Hawkins, the captain of the Hawkins Pirates. The spaghetti that the waiter carrying spill on the pants of the man.

"Bastard! How dare you to spill the dish on me?!?!?" The guys snarled nearly hurting the waiter who cowered in fear. Hawkins step forward to stop his men.

"Stop, the pants was fated to be dirty." Hawkins stop his men and stare at the waiter. He is with his more crewmates who is wearing cloak. Like a cult.

I feel my stomach demand the food but i ignore it to go out away from the restaurant. I will just find a snack or something.

I walk away and continue to find a stall or something place to eat. Until a explosion occured. Dammit! What now??!?.

I see people flocking in the place were the explosion happen. Wait, i remember this, this is the Scene in the anime where Eustass kid confront Scrathmen Apoo, the captain of On Air pirates.

The dust was clear and Apoo jump and stand few meter away from the building. I think it's a bar. Eustass kid appear while smirking.

"If you want a fight, save it to the other side. Or you don't know how strong i am?" Apoo arrogantly said.

"Then quit your damn stare. You are creepy, i can get rid of you if you like!" Eustass Kidd say while reaching his dagger. Smirking smugly. His smirk slowly fade when he see me. He frowned and narrow his eyes. I quickly turn away. I can still feel his stare but i ignore it. I run away quickly fast.

Back to present time~~

That is what happen. I'm still in the alley and i regain my breath.

"I need to find and buy a cloak to covered my face. Or a hat at least." I said to my self.

I leave the alley and lucky i find a clothes store. I enter the store and ask the person who is selling if there is a hat or cloaked. He don't have a cloak but he sells hoodie. It was very expensive. It's was 500 belli. I only have 3500 belli. I plead for a discount, luckily the seller agree. He is in dazed while staring at me. It was hella creepy though.

I'm now wearing the hoodie and the luck is very kind to me because i now found the auction house. I really remember what is the style of the structure that i see in the anime.

I enter the building slowly. I nearly feel my heart stop. Why? Because Eustass Kidd with the Crew and Trafalgar Law with the Crew. Shit, i forgot about this! I scream in my head. In the anime, they are here to have fun and observed.

I slowly reach the hood to covered my face. I walk towards a vacant chair away from them. I'm ten chairs away from them. I slowly sit and pray. Hoping they will not notice me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3 is out!! Thank you for reading my story! Stay safe and Stay tuned! Love ya guys!!

See you in the next chapter!