Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago

I open my eyes and the sunlight from the window were in my face. I squinted and cover my face with my hands.

I look around and see a unfamiliar room, i was laying in a bed. The room is slightly small that consist a wooden cabinet, two windows, a medium size door i think its the bathroom or something. The wall painted in brown. I continue to look around the room. The door slowly open and i turn my attention there then i see someone that i did not expect to see. My eyes widen.

"Oh! You're awake, you have asleep for three days. I'm glad you are okay." The person said. The person close the door and walk towards me.

I try to speak but i cannot do it because i start coughing. The person immediately give me a glass of water. I drink it quickly and feel my throat is not dry anymore.

"Are you okay now?" The person asked.

I nod and continue to gaped on that person. The person was SHAKKY! The wife of the dark king Rayleigh. Oh shit! It's SHAKKY in person!! Kyahh!!. I squeal excitedly in my mind. I need to calm down, Remember what mirarin said don't expose my self. I need to pretend. (I really like shakky)

"U-um who are you? Where i am?" I calmly ask.

Shakky smile at me. " I'm shakky and you are in  vacant room of my bar. We are in Sabaody Archipelago." She explained. "We found you unconsious outside of my bar." She added.

You nod and process what she said. Sabaody archipelago, this is the island where all the supernova meet. I need to inspect this island. I thought.

I turn to shakky-san. And stand up even i was wobbling. Shakky-san got alert on that. I bow.

"Thank you for taking me in, Shakky san. But i need to leave."  I reasoned.

"Your welcome dear, but are you sure you are okay now? You can stay here for few days you know until your body is okay." Shakky offered. "It looks like you are not from here, what place did you come from?" She asked.

Shit, did she figure out that i'm not from this world? I nervously thought. Shakky seem to realize that i become umcomfortable on the question. She sighed. Shakky thought something.

"Oh! I also found your bag beside you." Shakky said.

I got confused on that because i don't have bag when i talk to mirarin. Shakky give me a medium-size sling black bag. I accept and open it.

I see my phone and few clothes and undies. I also see a brown book. With a title 'Your turn'. I open the book and see a small message.

Dear Y-n,

This is the book you will use if you want to talk to me. Protect this book because you will also put what you found clues about your mission. Take care! I put your weird device also hehe. Miranda suggest it.

Lovelots,
Mirarin.

Ps. Don't lose the bag okay? Its a magical bag that you can stores things you want.

After i read the message, i close the bag and turn to shakky. I hope she will agree.

"Shakky-san? Do you mind if i stay here for now? Don't worry i will help you in your bar, i know how to clean and do chores." I said calmly. Please agree.

Shakky blink on that and smile. "It's alright dear, stay as much as you want. I don't mind."

The door open. A person enter the room.

"Shakky is sh— Oh! Your awake. How are you feeling?" The person who enter the room ask. Cutting what he was about to said.

My eyes got widen again. My mouth hang open still staring at the person. It was RAYLEIGH!!!

I close your mouth and compose my self. Damn, it's really RAYLEIGH!! He looks fine even he is older. I thought while fiddling my fingers.

"Yes, i'm fine sir." I replied shyly.

Rayleigh heartily laugh and pat my head. I feel my self slightly blush. Snap it our y-n! He is older than you!

"Glad your okay, my wife and i found you. You suddenly fall from the sky. Why is that?" Rayleigh ask.

I blink on that. "I don't remember what really happen, i'm sorry" i hung my head down feeling sorry because i need to lie. Forgive me.

"I think due on what happen to you. Take your time." Shakky understand. She turn to her husband, "Ray, she said she wants to help in the bar i allow it." She added and turn to me.

"I nearly forgot, what's your name dear?"

"I'm (Y-n) (L-n), nice to meet you. Shakky san and Rayleigh san." I introduce my self. And bow. I decided to tell my true name. Why? Just because. (Sorry hehe).

That is i found my self staying with Shakky-san and Rayleigh san. I sweep the floor and clean the table. I also help Shakky-san cooking and prepare drinks to the customers.

Shakky san is very nice to me. She did not give me hard chores. While Rayleigh san talk to me about the things happening in the world. The latest news was the Strawhats Pirates defeated the Cipher Pol and rescued their crewmate Nico Robin. All of them have a bounty now. It means they are now in the Thriller Bark Arc.

A week gone by and the island was in alert because there was a rumors that a supernova will appear in the island to go to the new world. Its not a rumor it will really happen. I thought. Marines are everywhere. Also a celestial dragon will come here to have fun. Have fun my ass, they will just buy slaves.

Rayleigh san also reminded me to avoid the area where a celestial dragon will occupied because they might make me slave because they really like a pretty young woman to please them. I blush hardly on that when he said that while he and shakky just chuckle.

Also, i become my eighteen year old self instead of twenty-one. I don't know how did happen i just realize it when i use a mirror in my room that shakky- san let me stay.

Today is my really lucky day or the fate is shitting me. There is a bad news and good news. The good news is that shakky give me a allowance to have my self things to buy. I try to decline but she insist. Then i just accept it. The bad news is Rayleigh san has been caught to be  sell as a slave instead of me. Rayleigh just let the kidnappers take him. Tsk, those guys dig their graves.

Apparently those kidnappers have notice me in a stall buying a book. So they tried to abduct me but rayleigh-san save me.

So now, i'm currently walking to find the auction house here. Also, i hear from the marines that all the supernovas are here. To prepare for the New World. I cannot contained my self and squeal. The passerby stare at me like i was crazy. I just hang down my head because of the embarassment.

Trafalgar Law, Eustass Kid, Roronoa Zoro, Monkey D. Luffy, Killer, Urouge, Hawkins, X Drake, Jewelry Bonney, Scrathmen Apoo, Caponr Bege. The supernovas who enter the Red line safely.

I hope i meet them all. Also their crews.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 2 is out!! Thank you for the reads guys! Stay safe everyone!!

See you in the next chapter!!