Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red

I'm so sorry that i could not update last night because i have to study for my exams. So yeah i got busy.

Anyway, Enjoy this update guys!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The day has come, and i will say goodbye to this island. Also, to Shanks and his crew, who i become really close during my stay here. And the problem is that Shanks is very clingy to me. He won't leave my side for the past days. He even succeed making me sleep in his ship. Since it's my last day with them, we party very much in the deck of the ship causing them to get so drunk. I refuse the booze they give to me because i don't drink so i just drink my orange juice for the whole party.

Well, even i sleep in their ship because they won't let me to return to my rented inn because it's very far to walk towards the town and it's middle of the night. I sleep in the captain's room which belong to Shanks since he is the captain of the ship. Shanks decided he will sleep on the floor and he will let me have the bed, but i don't him to adjust for me i claim that i will sleep on the floor and he will have the bed.

Shanks wants to argue with me but i keep being stubborn and he just go with it. He give me a spare of blanket and pillow and we sleep peacefully.

In the morning, i just find my self in the bed with the arm of Shanks, holding my waist close to his body and because of shock i accidentally kick him hard out from the bed causing him to fall and woke up fast. I feel guilty after i realized what i did so that's why i keep apologizing to him and he told me that he is not angry.

The reason he put me in the bed because i was shaking because of the coldness if the floor and that is why he decided to put me in bed and put a pillow between us. He did not realize that he got hug me during the sleep.

I'm now in the harbor preparing to sail and the red-haire pirates are here also. I said my goodbyes to the townspeople here who i got to know and it's very hard to leave them because they were sobbing very hard while i just sweat dropped staring at them.

After i check that my things are all here i turn towards to Shanks and his crew.

"So, this is it. Don't worry guys i will surely write you a letter or called you if i have a chance." I assured then and smile at them staring each of them.

Then it happen, they started to sob, except for Ben Beckmann, Lucky roo and Shanks. Yassop is crying.

"Wahhh! You will really leave y-n chan???!! Just stay!!"

"Yeah!! I'm sure boss will let you join the crew!!"

"We will miss you Ms. Y-n!!"

I can feel my eyes are getting wet, i immediately wipe it out. These guys....really...

"You guys, you are making this hard for me! Just take care of yourselves okey?" I said to them and they surrounded me and have a group hug. They give me space when i approach Lucky roo who is eating meat. I just him in the stomach because i can not reach him in the neck. Dammit, why men are so tall in this world?

"Luck-kun! I will surely miss doing pranks with you!" I said and i feel his hand patting me in the head. I look up and see him already lookinh at me.

"Same to you, Y-n chan! Take care and call us when you have a problem!" He stated and i nod at him. I move away from him and approach Ben Beckmann, who put his hand in my head.

"Just like what Lucky said, call us when you need to talk with, okey? We will surely listen to you and also take care of your self." Then he motion me to approach Shanks who is turning his back away from us and staring at the ocean.