Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island

(Spoiler alert📣) - Izou died on the latest chapter of one piece... 😞 along with ashura. I'm kind of sad but i know they die as the heroes for the people's future of wano.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I put the bag of gold that i have been carrying. Sanji don't want me to carry it but i insist because he is also carrying a bag of gold that it was heavy than mine. We found caribou and all the treasure that he stole. We want to go back to the palace to bring back the treasure but we have a problem now.

Apparently when got to the town to go back to the palace, a lion mink and a egg man and the minister of left are yelling on each other. Then the minister of left, the monocle fishman explain to us that the strangers are part of Big Mom pirates and they needed a candy from the island by tomorrow or Big Mom pirates will cause chaos on this island. As i remember reading on the manga, Big mom really likes sweets and she will do anything to what she wants even she will kill the person who failed to give treats to her. (The reader still remember some facts about the world of one piece but she don't remember what will happen in the future. So don't get confuse guys.)

"You think i will let you destroy this island just for candy?!!?! We just save this island!! Are you stupid?!!" Luffy point his finger to the egg man who are extremely tall. The characters in one piece are really too tall!! How to achieve that height?

"I'm apparently dismay-jour. You're not even a soft boiled, you are still a raw egg. You rookies don't know what fear is. It will put us on and position." The egg man commented as he reached the cup of tea on his head and taking a sip on it.

I step forward that get the attention of the Lion mink and the egg man. They seem to get a little shock to see me, i think i know the reason. I shrugged off that thought and speak.

"Yeah you're right we are still rookies but we cannot allow you to cause chaos in this island and hurt anybody here just for a freaking candy. . As my captain said, we just save this island and we will not be quiet about this." I said seriously. After that, i stand between Zoro and Sanji who proudly smile at me.

Before they can respond, a den den mushi started to ring. The lion man said that it must be Big mom who called. That got a panic from the people around that got near to know the situation. It make sense because a emperor will be ready to cause chaos on this island and the island have a currently candy factory that is providing the woman emperor.

The lion mink and the egg man walk ti tge ringing transponder snail to answer it. It was put in a near torn up pavement. The two argue who will answer the call. Since they are still arguing who will answer it, Luffy walk over instead to the den den mushi and answer the call.

"Hello?!!! Are you Big mom??!!!" Luffy asked. The lion man and the egg man start to shake him and try to stop him answering the call.

"You are not Tamago or Pekoms, who are you?!" The voice of Big mom speak from the phone. I shiver on the tone of the voice because it was a little scary hearing it on person.

Luffy didn't remove his hold from the phone and instead answer the question. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy! The man who will become the king of pirates!!"

"Oi, Oi, Oi!" The two big mom pirates growl, try to stop Luffy to talk back.

I facepalmed on what Luffy said. "Did he have to said that?" I thought aloud.

"That's Luffy for you.." Sanji and Zoro said at the same time. They look at each other and glare. Before they can pounce on each other, they suddenly stop when they feel the menacing aura coming from the girl between them.