Chapter 13 - Even got Messier

We continue on our way, we even see Ivan-san confronting the bear shichibukai. There was another person that is beside Kuma, the one who i use to live with together in the real world, It's Doflamingo. He is already staring at me, and he is really grinning wide.

Me and Luffy go to their direction, Ivan-san is trying to tell Kuma to step aside but it seems Kuma did not hear him. Luffy then asked ivan-san if he know Kuma.

"Yes, kind of but he is acting that he doesn't know me." Ivan-san replied.

"Fufufufufufu.. Looks like you know Kuma very well." Doflamingo stated. After he look away from me. "But the Kuma you know and this one are not the same."

Luffy and Ivan-san got shock on that, Ivan-san even said that Kuma is the Paw-Paw fruit user. He even tried to get a response from Kuma who just keep quiet. Doflamingo continued said that Kuma is now a human weapon that was modified by Dr. Vegapunk, Kuma is now the Monster that only the Government can command on it and he don't even know that he is a human. His name now is Px- 0.

Then Doflamingo walk away not before he grin at me and wave his hand saying goodbye. Ivan-san could now believe now Kuma is no longer a human. He even said that Kuma hates the government but before he can continued Kuma open it's mouth and shoot a laser at us. We barely avoid it.

"Kuma! What happen to you in the past few years?! It's me Ivankov, KUMA!"

The Shichibukai ignored him and suddenly dissappear and teleport himself behind the Newkama. The Shichibukai keep attacking us, then Ivan-san attack Kuma using his techniques that made him look like have many faces. He knocked down the Shichibukai and told us that we should keep going.

We are really unlucky now because we now encounter the Greatest Swordsman in the world—Dracule Mihawk. He is running towards us after he kill an ally of whitebeard. I stare at him in relief but i don't have a time to reminisce because i'm in a war right now and he is a enemy.

Luffy grab my arm and jump away to avoid Mihawk. We landed on the solid ground thought we are safe, we are now very far from the Swordsman until a Green slash was sent in our way. Me and Luffy went flying to the brick wall behind us. The slash did not even hit us but we still went flying because of the strong technique of that attack. I groaned in pain and try to stand up and i help luffy to the debris that fall onto him.

We barely dodge the second slash luckily i carry luffy and run away from the brick wall that we were slammed, minutes ago. He is really going to kill us, we need to find a way to escape from him.

Before luffy can attack him, i do it first. I send a flame on Mihawk who just avoid it. Luffy then attack him but he his attack to the ground because if he continue the attack his arms will be severed. He attack both of us but we dodge the attack but a sound came behind us and see the frozen wave wa cut off, the pieces of ice fall into the ground. My mouth when open on amazement because it's even cooler to see in person and its a little scary. He even said that Luffy is getting farther from Ace. I want to make a sword to block him but a tornado made of sand pass and some prisoners and Buggy-san was caught on it.

"DON'T MIND ME, JUST PASSING BY!!" Buggy cried.

I stop my self to laugh very hard because luffy stretch his arms and grabbed Buggy who blink in confuse.

"Gomu Gomu no.... Jet Human shield!" Luffy said then Buggy who screamed in horror when Mihawk cut his waist. I cover my mouth because the scene was very funny because of Buggy's expression. Mihawk raise a brow when he notice me trying to stop my self to laugh. What a strange girl... and she is the girl one appear in my dream recently.