Chapter 42 - Snow Woman

Yo! How are you guys?! It's been a while since i have updated this story. Well, the first week of my class was literally busy and i'm in the school on Monday to Saturday and my rest day is only sunday!!🥲

But anyway, hope you enjoy this update and i try my best to published this chapter!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chopper inform us about Caesar using the kids as a human weapon. We need to stop them eating the candy that the shitty scientist feeding them. The candies were in the biscuit room and a kid name mocha is protecting the candies in that room away from the kids.

We arrive at the Biscuit room and see Mocha is trying her best from the kids who are trying to get the candy from her. Robin use her devil fruit to stop the kids but the kids are starting to beat her giant hands. Some of the children reach mocha and would not listen to her so she started to run to the exit only to be stop by a wall of snow and a bird lady with a green hair is standing on the railing. I have a feeling she is dangerous.

Mocha seems to trust the lady but it was bad to approach her since she covered the entire room with snow and try to convince Mocha that the candies are for everyone to share.

"Hey! What are you doing?!?" Nami questioned.

"We don't have time to mess with you!!" Usopp added.

The bird lady flew around the air easily even with the violent wind around the room. "That's a little cruel, i know so much about all of you. You Strawhats are always causing trouble around. It's wonderful to meet you all." She smile and then look at me, her smile become a little wide. "Especially you, Flame maiden, the lover of Red-haired Shanks and the girl who is Joker interested with."

I frown at her and try to remember who is joker. Joker? Wait... that is the another name  of Doflamingo. And please can they move on from the stupid dating rumor?!!!

"Then tell Joker that i'm not interested with him." I said and glare at her.

She just smirked and said that made me think. "Joker have a special thing that you will surely love to see."  (I'm wondering who might it be)

Suddenly, zoro step forward and frown at the snow woman. He is covering me from the glance of the bird user.

"Stop talking to her." Zoro said. "Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm Monet, a yuki yuki fruit user." She answered as she move her wings to show us her power.

Robin then instructed Brook and Usopp to bring a Sea prism cuff to Luffy. Kinemon decided to go with them. The three of them exit the room.

Monet then dissappear and appear behind Robin stabbing her. I sent a flame towards her to keep her away from Robin. She barely avoided it, i took the chance to get beside Robin to look if the wound is not too deep. The bird woman dissapear and join with the snow around the room.

"Robin-san, are you alright?!?! Damn that bitch!!" I snarled.

"I'm okey, y-n. But Nami and the children needs protection!" She pointed the direction of the navigator and i turn around and see the snow woman is coming towards Nami and the other. Zoro notice it too. Two of us immediately dash towards them. I summon and surrounded my sytche in flame to use it against that wench.

Nami got confuse on why the two of her crewmates are running towards them in speed. She saw the tense aura surrounding the two.

"Wait a minute! Why are those two coming towards this way?!?!!" Nami question im panic.  She put chopper to act as a shield causing the poor reindeer to freak out.