Chapter 17 - Part ways

We reach Amazon Lily, and Hancock forbid me to enter the island, even i was a woman. She really hate me because i was a love rival for Luffy. So i just stay with Law's crew, they are not also allowed to anchor and enter the island because of the law.

Elder nyon suggested that Law's crew will just anchor on the gulf of the island since Luffy cannot transported while he is still resting. While Ace is still on the operating room of Law's submarine.

I'm with Law and Jinbei now, we are talking about Luffy's and Ace condition. Then, suddenly we here a shout coming from the submarine. It was Luffy's voice. He finally woke up. Me, Law and Jinbei run towards the ship, but the top of the submarine broke and a body jump out, creating a hole on it. Luffy landed on the face first on the grass, he was covered in bandages from head to toes.

"Luffy-kun/Luffy!!" Me and Jinbei shouted at the same time.

"Ace...WHERE IS ACE?!!!" Luffy screamed, his fingers are digging in the ground.

Luffy was shouting loudly while he was demanding to see Ace. The crew of Law tried to stop him, but he was too strong even he was badly injured. Luffy pushed everyone who try to approach him and ran towards the forest of Amazon Lily. That boy.....

I turn around and face the guys. "Guys.. i will follow luffy and explain what is the situation, so don't follow us." After that i started to walk inside the forest. Jinbei was supposed to tell Luffy that Ace is dead but Ace is alive but in coma... i don't know why did i said that they will not follows us... man, i really change up the story..

As i walk inside the forest, i hear Luffy's cry echo around the forest, i sigh tiredly and followed the sound. There are trees were pulled out from the ground and rocks was destroyed in pieces. I saw Luffy kneeling on the ground and he was out of breath, blood were soaking his fist. I stop a meter away from him. Luffy lifted his head and stare at me with a dark expression.

"Luffy.... The war ended and Ace is——." I was cut off because Luffy is starting to throw a tantrum.

"DON'T SAY IT!!! DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORLD!!" Luffy yell at me.

"But Luf——."

"I already pinch my cheeks so hard and hoping that it was a dream!! Ace protected me for the second time!!"

"Luffy, Ace is n——." I was cut off again. My eye brow is twitching right now because i'm so irritated because he keep cutting me off.

"It's not a dream, is it? Ace died, didn't he..?!" Luffy muttered weakly and now he is crying with a snot hanging on his nose.

"Wait Luff——."

"ACE!!! WAHHH!!!" Luffy shout in misery. That's it, i'm done with him cutting me off. I walk faster to get closer to him and slap the shit out of him. He held his face and stare at me on shock. I grab his shoulder and start to shake him.

"GODDAMMIT!! STOP CUTTING ME OFF YOU RUBBER BRAIN!! ACE IS ALIVE BUT HE IS ON COMA!!! LAW SAID THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN HE WILL WAKE UP BUT HE IS SAFE NOW!! SO STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW BEFORE MY PATIENCE RUN OFF!!!"

"Ace is alive..?" Luffy muttered. "Wait.. ACE IS ALIVE?! But how?!? I saw him protected me for the second time, i see the fist made a hole in his body.."

"Yes he is alive, luckily law appear and treat you guys immediately after he offer that he will save you." I explain to him and notice he is now smiling and there is no trace that he was crying a while ago.

"ACE IS ALIVE REALLY?!?! Why did you not say so?!? I want to see him now!! " Luffy chirped and he is so happy right now. I punch his head and he was planted on the ground with a bump on his head.