Chapter 23 - Consciousness

I'm taking a bath here in Izo's room, it's afternoon so yeah i finish feeding the guys. It's been a week since i'm with them. I can say that even their reputation is seen as the most notorious pirates but they inside they are good people. They always talk to me and they treated me like their little sister, when we oir eating breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I'm also powering up my flame and Marco is the best mentor since he use same element as me but he is a mythical zoan which he will be able to turn into a ancient creature. We always train in night because i can control the light of my flame. He is a strict mentor but it was worth it because he teach me step by step.

I got out from the bathroom only wearing a towel to cover my body. Izo is with his brother probably discussing how they will do for now in the real world. I remember in the anime that they will part ways after they fight the chess teeth bastard which is Blackbeard to avenge their oyaji but they got defeated since Blackbeard have two devil fruit which make him a powerful dangerous pirate and later on he will be called as one of the emperor of the sea.

After i finish wearing my clothes, with a towel in my head. I reach my bag to check the book if there was a message from Mirarin. I open the book and there is no new message. Maybe she is busy since she is the guardian of the fictional world. I thought, i close the book and put it again in my bag.

I lay down in my temporary bed that Izo provided for me. Izo room is quite big for a one person. The design of his room is very traditional. I remember in the manga that before i got here and my parents drive me towards for my new school, i remember reading that Luffy reach the Wano where Kaido is living on it. I know there will be a new chapters for the manga but i cannot read it since there is no internet in this world. I will just read it after i finish my mission here... i really miss my room where it was surrounded by one piece posters and merchandise.

I was take back to reality when i here a knock in the door, i said to the person to come in. It was Izo who enter the room. I sit up still with the towel in my head and stare at him waiting what he was about to say. He sit down beside me.

"Y-n chan? Are you alright?" He then remove the towel in my head causing my long hair to fall down. He told me to get a brush and turn back because he wants to brush my hair. I just allowed him, since he will not take no as an answer.

"Of course.. Just thinking some things..." I answered and close my eyes because he is handling my hair so gently. He is much girly than me... i remember in my high school days that i will just tie my hair in a messy bun since i'm lazy to brush it since it's very much long.

"You want to talk about it?" I turn to him after he finish brushing my hair, it's now straight. He then stand up and walk towards beauty area where he make himself presentable. He came back to his place beside me and i see he got a hairpin. He put hairpin in my hair and smile after he finish his work.

"Nothing important... so what's up? Are we reaching an island?" I look in my own round mirror and smile contently because of the elegant design of the hairpin. It's has a sakura flowers on it.

"No... my brothers are wondering because you are always staying on our room... you only just go out when you cook for us.." Izo look down and play with his kimono. I stop admiring yhe hairpin when i heard what he said. I feel my face getting warm when he said 'our' room. I shake off those thoughts and hold his hands.

"I'm so sorry when you guys notice that, i just want time alone with my self. I miss my home." I smile thinking my parents and my home in the another dimension. Even mirarin said that Miranda, the guardian of the real world froze the time there... i just keep thinking about my life there and what would be my life as a medical student when i did not got here.