Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up

I'm really excited for the One piece film: RED!!

You guys, is there one piece fan fiction that you can recommend to me? Just comment hehe.

Hope you enjoy this update~!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are still surrounded by the poison slime. No other way to past through these things. Right, these guys are not things, they are a piece of jelly shit that is slowly coming to us.

"We need to to something!!" I panicked hiding behind Zoro who is just staying calm but i know he is also thinking how we will be safe.

"You guys! I said that you take care of this things!!" Nami-Sanji scold.

"We tried but it didn't work." Zoro said picking his nose. I get away from him and stare at him in disgust. I stand beside Kinemon who is just observing and sitting.

"Exactly." Brook added, also pick his nose.

"Geez, Do you think i will fight using this body?!?! This body... this body must not..." Nami-Sanji muttered and eyes turning hearts.

"You don't want to give it back, don't you?" Zoro grunted.

Nami-Sanji stare at him. "Of course not!"

"Sanji, you are going to get trouble." I reminded him and he is just swooning over Nami's body. He is completely hopeless...

"Should we try to burn it?" Kinemon suggested, standing up. "I'm called Firefox Kinemon! My blade burn down the enemies. I shall make this creature burst in burst to make a way for us to pass!"

"I try to burn them but it didn't work because of the cold wind. How can you even do that?" I inquired and he just smile at me. He unsheathed his sword and he really slice the jellies and then it explode. I gawk at that because i just underestimate him. Then, he proceed to cut the flames and make a way for us.

"He cut the flames!" Zoro said in surprise.

"We can now pass! I  will come to rescue you, Momonosuke!" Kinemon sheathed his sword back. Momonosuke? It is his son or what?

"Eh?!?!!! What just happen?!" Brook yelped.

"My Firefox sword style burn enemies with flames! One of it's special techniques is to cut the flames apart! There is no fire i cannot cut! Now, please excuse me. I shall go to the laboratory to save my son, Momonosuke!" He start to walk but Zoro stop him and grin at him.

"Wait, your samurai sword style have caught my attention. I will help to save your son." Zoro suggested.

"You think we will just let you go? After going through of that? Don't worry we will help you save your son." I smile at him and look at the two which is Nami-Sanji and Brook who got stiffed because of your expression.

"You two will come right? Hmm?" I smile sweetly.

"Of course!! I will follow you, y-n swan!~/ Yohohoho! I will surely come with you guys!" Nami-Sanji and Brook said at the same time.

***

Now, we are running from the slime who become it's original size. We have been running away from it because we will surely be poison when it will reach us. I want to activate my flame wings but the cold weather is not in my side. They are also a huge candy like thing ahead and the some unknown people are running away from it.

"What the hell? There is a face being projected in the air!" I point out in the sky while we are still running. He seems to be some clown with that shit-grinning expression. I feel danger coming from him.