Chapter 19 - Flirty

I was so shock when i accidentally spit the water on him, and he was still closing his eyes. I gulped and turn to my bag to get a handkerchief. I stood up and approach him even my legs are about to give because of fear.
This is the way i will going to die? You are so idiot y-n! What were you thinking?!? You just spit water to shanks!! Who is a strong pirate here in this world!

I am now standing in front of him and lean down to wipe the water on his face gently. He was still closing his eyes, he just let me wipe his face. Dude, say something! I can feel the glares of your crew mates.

"I-I'm s-so s-s-orry, i d-didn't m-m-mean it!!" I yelped because an arm grab my waist and full me closer to them, i realize my face are so much closer now to shanks, who now open it's eyes and stare at me.

I gulped because of fear and wait for him to say something. After a few moments he suddenly smile and grin.

"Don't worry about it! I'm not angry." He stated happily. He let go of me and guide towards my chair to let me sit again and then he pull his chair closer to me. I shake my head to feel the reality. I stare at him and said.

"You are not angry? But i accidentally spit my water on you. Now your clothes are wet."

He shook his head and turn towards his crew mates who is still staring at us. "Guys, go and drink we will run out the booze here!!"

The crew cheered and then they proceed to the tables who where occupied by the men a while ago. Seems those guys run away, well it's obvious who is brave to confront a freaking emperor?

I was take back from my thinking when the man in the bar called me. I turn towards him, confuse. Then i notice the foods that i order got serve in front of me.

"Miss, here is your orders Enjoy!" The man said then he turn towards Shanks who grin upon seeing him. "Sir! It's good to you see again! You will order the usual?"

My mouth went open because a while ago, the man behind the bar hide upon seeing shanks and now he is talking to him like they know each other for a long time.

"Yo Marcus! It's good to see you again! Yes, we will order the usual." Then Marcus nod then he walk to the kitchen probably to tell his cook to prepare the order of shanks.

Shanks then turns towards me and grab my chin to close my mouth, i blush and pulled my face away.

"There, don't open your small lips wide, it will ruin your pretty face." He commented then he receive the sake that Marcus give to him. I blush hard then turn away from him and shove a spoon of fried rice.

"Well you look very familiar, Oh right! You are the girl from the War. What are you doing here? Oh, My name is Shanks! What's your name?? " Shanks said then he drink his sake, i still did not turn to him and continue to eat slowly. I need to finish my food fast or else he will ask more question.

Shanks notice that i did not replied he then sigh and pour his mug a sake again. He turn to his crew who is drinking booze happily. "Are you enjoying??! Let's get wasted!!" The crew cheered loudly.

He just shook his head and turn his attention at you. I can feel his stare at him but choose to ignore him still eating.

"Not a talker eh? Well since you are ignoring me. Do you know you just trespass my territory? Do you want to know what we do to a person who trespass?" Shanks said in serious tone and i quickly turn towards him in fear. Shanks notice that i have icing of the cake in the corner of my mouth. Cute.

"What?? Your territory? What do you mean?" I asked keeping my voice to stay calm.

"You did not notice the pirate flag in the middle of the town? My pirate flag was waving there, means this is my territory." Shanks explained staring at my face. He leaned down his face closer to my face. He then raise his hand and i close my eyes waiting for him to hit me. It seems he did not forgive me for spraying water to him. He will probably hit me...