Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins

So yeah, i'm okey now! My fever is gone so i can type properly!

Hope you enjoy this update!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Jeez, they drank so much..."

"They are so careless."

"The others are here!"

I woke up because of the noise. I notice that we are in a cell but we are not chain up. Zoro is laying beside me and sleeping. I slowly stand up and feel my self nearly fall because my head is aching. Shit, i'm not gonna drink again.

There are two guards guarding where we are imprison. I kneel and shake zoro gently to wake him up. He open his one eye and immediately look at me.

"Zoro, seems we are in a cell. We need to find a way to got out." I whispered at him and he sat up and still have a confuse expression.

He nod at me and tell him that i have a idea. I lit my right hand and then throw at the two guards getting them burn and pass out. I made also a key to unlock the cell door. I succeed and nearly dance in happy because i really improve my powers.

Me and Zoro got out from the cell and decided we will find the crew. We confront fishman soldiers but we fastly defeated them. I leave one guard to ask for direction where us the throne room of this place. We reach at the main hall of the kingdom and we see King neptune was about to attack Nami, Brook and Usopp who are in a air bubble with his golden trident. Me and Zoro block the attack before it can land on our comrades.

"Those two they block the king neptune's attack so easily!" A fishman with a monocle exclaim in surprise.

The king threatened us not to resist anymore and he called us with wrong names. A sea horse fishman got shock when he see us escaped from the jail. We have a fight but we immediately beat them. They are either slash or burn.

"You guys! No matter how i look at it, this is overkill!" Usopp snarled at us.

"He is right! You guys should regrets your actions!" Brook added.

"You guys started this fight! So you are our accomplices, you morons!" Zoro retorted and i agree with it.

"Don't put so much blame to us! You are also involve!"

"We were just gonna intimidate them and escape!" Usopp counter back.

Zoro grunted. "What's done is done! So stop complaining!"

Nami sigh and shook her head. Caimie and a starfish are also here staring at the scene in shock.

Now, we are seen as a evil pirates trying to take over the kingdom. I have been tasked to tied them up while they are still weak. A den den mushi rang and Zoro answer it even i try to stop it. It was from the princes of the kingdom and Zoro told the princes to coat our ship and we will not hurt the hostages. Before the princes hang up, there was a message for Luffy from Jinbei. It said that don't fight hordy and meet him at the Sea forest.

The castle shake after Zoro ended the called with the princes. The king panicked about the Princess safety and asked if there was guards with the princess. The king order us to go at the Hard shell tower. Zoro got a problem on that but i smack him over the head and tell the king that we will gonna do it. Zoro have a bump now and the guards who regain consiousness gulped when they see a menancing woman who just smack the swordsman who defeated their king easily.

Brook and the minister of right do the order and they come back after minutes ago and informed us that the princess is kidnapped and a group of fishman pirates are come raining on the tower. So we are now under attack. The king panicked when he heard the princess is kidnapped. Dammit, why i cannot still remember what happen in the anime?!?! Don't tell me Mirarin have something to do with it?!?!!