Chapter 14 - Rescued

Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While me and Luffy continue to go forward, Vice Admiral Momonga suddenly came towards us and attack me and luffy. We barely dodge it. After that we were shot by Kizaru using his devil fruit, we got closer because of it. Me and Luffy now are laying on the ground because of exhaustion. Then Kizaru kick us away, sending Luffy to Whitebeard who catch him in one hand, while i was thrown away and caught by one of the Whitebeard pirates.

"I can't believe that you let that piece of trash to take the lead, Whitebeard." Kizaru mock luffy who is very weak right now. Whitebeard turned to him with his other crewmates. Kizaru then turn to the guy who is holding me. "As for the girl, give her to me. She is a very special you know, it will be a waste to let you guys have her." Kizaru then preparing to attack the Whitebeard. The crew of Whitebeard stand in the front of their captain.

"We will not let you attack pops!!"

"There he is!! Straw boy and the Flame girl! There they are, Jimbei!!" The voice of Ivan-san boomed around the plaza, the pirates wondered where was the voice coming from until they see a shadow blocking and they lifted their heads and see Ivan-san and Jimbei standing in the wall. Ivan-san's head is really big right now. "Don't you see me?!? I'm Ivan-kov! Dammit!"

"I-Ivan- s-san... Jin-nbe-i-i..." i muttered weakly. My whole is really aching right now. I was still in the arms of the Whitebeard pirate.

Jinbei jump down from the wall and i hear his footstep coming closer to us. Checking on my condition, i raise my right hand and make a okey hand sign even my arm is shaking. Ivan-san leaned a little forward causing him to be unbalance. "Are you still alive, STRAW BOY?! Woah, I'm falling!!" Ivan-san manage to steady his self but he become unbalance again. "Or not!!" Ivan-san fell and he faceplanted on the ground causing him to fall on the few Whitebeard Pirates.

"He fell!" Everyone present chorused, even me.

"What are you doing?!" Jinbei barked.

"I'm sorry!!" Ivan-san said still his face is in the ground. I chuckle but groaned because of the pain. My whole body are so sore.

"What a loud guy." Whitebeard commented.

"Ivan-chan...Jimbei..."Luffy mumbled, he still on the hold of Whitebeard. "Let go of me, old man!!" Luffy wiggle from the hold of Whitebeard who ignored and throw him to his crew who manage to catch Luffy.

"He is done enough already, Treat him." Then Luffy started to struggle and said the Ace is his only brother and he need to save him. If you only knew luffy, Sabo is alive. I thought but not dare to said it loud because it's not time yet. He try to run but he fall down because of exhaustion. I asked the Whitebeard Pirate who is holding me to help me stand up. He agree on it, after that i come closer to Luffy and sit on the ground to put his head on my lap. Jinbei and a doctor of Whitebeards pirates come closer to us. The doctor immediately treat him.

"A squirt with a bundle of energy know how to talk big. Young and very clumsy." Whitebeard started. "But i like fools like him!" He step forward and laugh a bit. "For those who is willing to die, Come forward!!!" He called out to the Marines who back up because of fear.

He use his devil fruit to attack but it was stop by the Magma Bitch named Akainu. "If i let you run wild as you want, this island will not take it!!" He yell to Whitebeard who smirked on him. I really hate him to death.

"Try to protect it then!"

Jinbei decided that he is willing to die for the sake to save Ace. Then, the quake man and the magma man clash. The fight was so overwelming. I really steady my self to not fly off for the sake of Luffy who is laying his head on my lap. The doctor is still treating him.