Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines

Mrs-Trafalgar Thank you for giving me an idea. I will surely put it in this chapter! ❤️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Luffy are now fighting the marines who is coming on our way. Then a slow man suddenly infront of us. He is staring at me and ignoring Luffy.

"The guy from the Sabaody!" Luffy exclaimed, glaring at the yellow admiral.

"Oh~ It's the special prisoner~ You really want to oppose us~" Kizaru leg is shining before he can attack us we were save but Ivan-san wink. The attack explode behind us. We thank Ivan-san for saving us and then a new enemy appear. It's Kuma. In the anime, doflamingo inform that Kuma is a government weapon and later on Kuma will oppose the order to guard the ship of the strawhats in two years timeskip.

Kuma attack Ivan-san who was shock that he was attack by his comrade. Then Ivan-san said that he will handle Kuma and then said we should move forward.

It did not take long before we were attack again by a two marines, it was a pink hair guy who is using a brass and a guy who have a weird shades holding a chakrams.

"It's shame that a gorgeous woman is associate with a filthy pirate!" The pink guy saud looking at me then to luffy. "You are unlucky because you run into us!!"

"Straw hat, you are going to die here!!" The heart shades guy declared. He is blushing though when he look at me. My eye twitch because of that because i'm so sick with men with swooning disease. Then, Luffy look like he forgot who is this two. They are the first enemies of luffy, the pink guy is from the baratie who was beat up by sanji. The other one was from Usopp village who are associate with that Cat butler. I remember from the first episodes of the One piece.

The two proceed to attack us but their attack was affecting them. Then a pink hair woman appeared with her cigarette in her mouth. It's Hina. She was dissapointed to the two who proceed to swoon at her. I was creep out because of that because they suddenly wake up.

She attack us using her devil fruit, Luffy put me in his shoulder while he enter Gear second. Hina caught the Marines instead.

We continue to run and we run into  a guy with the most annoying laugh i ever heard in watching  One piece. The shadow shichibukai Moria.

Zombie soldier attack us. Luffy attack them while i avoid it because i cannot still use my power. The zombie keeps multiplying.

"DAMMIT!! There is no end of them." I stated still avoiding the Zombies. Moria is controlling them.

"Of course, the corpses are still fresh!!" Moria laugh with his very annoying damn laugh. "So you are the special prisoner that everyone was talking about?!? You are beautiful!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BALLOON JERK!!" I snarled and i suddenly grin because i feel the power is flowing into me. My hands is on fire now, i imagine a scythe that is made of my purple fire. Then luckily it works. I try to swing it to the zombies who is attack me. When the scythe reach them they burn into ashes.

Luffy stare at the display in fascination. Moria is shock because his puppet are burning one by one. The marines who were attack us is also shock because of my power.

"WHAT KIND OF FIRE IS THAT?!?" screamed Moria.

"Purple fire?!? What the hell?!?"

"It's a unique color of fire!!"

"This is the first time i see a kind of fire like that!!!!"

The marines said they before they can attack us again i swing a slash towards them and there was a cannon behind them. The fire got into it and make a loud explosion. My mouth gaped bacause of that. Wow, did i just do that?? This power is sure handy!!