Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning

I keep changing the title of this chapter...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

King neptune was begging to Hody to tell Vander Decken not hurt his daughter. He even said that he will give everything and hody can take the life of his guards. The ministers shout at him that he is thinking stupid. Hody then mock him and he even said that we straw hats are assisting them to take over the Ryugu palace. The minister then butt in that Jinbei inform them that there was a commotion in the Fishman District and he did not expect  it was Hody behind it all.

"You should be ashamed, Hody!" The minister of right scowl.

Hody then chuckle and said he just join the Neptune Army to gain combat experience and he talk about how he always admired Arlong. Nami gasped when she heard that name. That was the fishman who give suffering to Nami. I remember the first episodes of One piece. I remember the past but i don't remember what will happen in the future of the One piece.

Hody then walked over to a wall and he punch it, the sea water starting to rush in. (I really hate this mf, more than Arlong...)

"I really want to cook a fishman now..." I said aloud and the people around me stare at horror. I raise my eyebrow to them and they immediately look away.

"Shit! The palace will be flooded!!" Zoro curse, gritting his teeth

"This is terrible! Especially for me!" Brook then jumped on me. I just let him since he will drown because of his devil fruit. Usopp cling on me because of fright.

Hody then throw a droplets of water towards us and it somehow turn into a arrows. I avoid it while i'm still carrying brook. Usopp try his best to avoid it too. Other soldiers got his and dropped unconscious. Zoro use his sword to deflect the arrows. King Neptune use his body to protect his people. Hody mocked him and said that King Neptune is not fit to be a king.

Zoro then sent a slash towards the fishman who is trying to kill of us. Hody then use one of his men to use it as a shield. The swordsman order us to untie all the soldiers we follow the instruction. The water now is a reaching on my knees now. Nami was not with us now also Caimie but Pappag is here with us. The soldiers are free now and they hold their weapons and help their king.

"Don't let them pull any tricks!! Crush the Neptune Army and the Strawhats Pirates!!" Hody instructed. Before he can do anything a fireball was sent to him but just like earlier he use one of his men to make it shield. I scoffed when he do that.

"Oh? A fire user? You should never did that girlie." Hody grin but before he can attack me i sent him again a fire spear. I occupy since Usopp and Brook are still freeing the remaining soldiers. Zoro cut the chains of King neptune. He demanded to let us escape and he will fight hody.

"What about you?" King Neptune asked.

"Zoro! Let me help yo——." I was cut off because he suddenly hug me using his one arm since his other arm is holding a sword.

"Y-n, go with them. Don't worry about me i will be fine." Zoro then remove his self from me and smile warmly and then he dive down to fight the Fishman. Zoro just smile at me warmly..... snap out of it y-n! There is no time for fangirl simp mode!

"What a sweet couple..." The soldiers and the minister muttered.

I was holding on Neptune's hair and Usopp is diving to see the fight. Zoro then submerge from the water and i called him out to get his attention. Neptune then said we need to hold onto him because the place will be flooded with water soon. He give usopp a bubble coral to secure an air. I have a bubble in my head now and brook also. Zoro is still now near us and i'm getting worried. He caught with us but the king dive into the water to create a current blast to get us away. Usopp give the coral to zoro but it was swept away by the current. Hody caught up with the king and his eyes are red. Neptune then tell his guards to get the princes.