Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon

I am back!!! It's been 100 years since i update this story!!! No, i'm just kidding hehe. Anyway, hope you guys will be ready for an unexpected moments. I hope you enjoy this update! Love y'all!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our group now are riding on Brownbeard back after we capture and took him as hostage.After we stole the warm coats of his friends. According to Brook our other crewmates are capture. The cold side of the punk hazard was not better than the hot side of the island. Explosion there, explosion here. Luffy ask the centaur what is the explosion all about but the man refuse to answer.

"Fine! Then run faster!! To the building where brook said. We need to rescue Nami and the others!" Luffy ordered.

"How embarrassing... he's just a kid and he forcefully stole the coats of my men!! You damn highway men!" Brownbeard cried out.

"Stop trying to make us like the bad guys! You guys attack us first, the crocodile guy does not even regret his action." Zoro frown.

"Stop being dramatic, just follow what our captain said." I grumble. I'm sitting beside robin now.

"Brook, you have no skin. Why did you also stole a coat?" Usopp ask the skeleton.

"I do have feelings you know! I'm really happy when i found you guys safe and sound. I want to share the feeling with cold with you guys!" Brook explained. I smile on that because he is such a sweetie even he always ask to see my panty.

"I feel bad for Nami and the others, they didn't have the chance to change their clothes before getting kidnapped. I hope their limbs will not fall from frostbites." Robin spoke up, and i decided to play along with it.

"Their hands will be the first to fall off.." I added with a blank stare like robin. She nod at me.

"Stop it you two! Don't worry in such a cruel way!" Usopp eyes bulge out with a shark teeth. How can they really do that?

Few moments passed, we see a huge building came in view. As we get closer we see some parts of the ship that is destroyed in half or trap in ice. It was a battle ship of the marine. We observe the area in confusion and Brook said that it was not here before. Then a figure was walking on the direction of the building entrance.

"Hey, somebody is there!" Usopp informed.

My eyes widen because it's been two years since i have see him and the offer that he give to be my ride when i was going to Sabaody Archipelago and the guy who tease me so that he will be the one who will change my bandages on his submarine. How can i even forget that signature hat?

"Oi! Oi! Do you remember me?! Thanks for everything that you have done for me!" Luffy wave and smiling at the guy.

The surgeon stop walking, turning his head and sent us a cold glare. I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but i just see him smile a little when he see my face. I'm not assuming though.

"He is the guy we have met at Sabaody." Zoro recalled.

"Yes, His name is——." Robin was cut off because Luffy suddenly butt in.

"He's Tra......Tra-guy!! Yeah that's his name. He helped y-n and me to get away from the war and he also treated my injuries!"