Chapter 4 - Punch

Note: It's a long chapter! Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The selling of the slaves began, apparently there was a three celestial dragons here in the auction house. There was also a guy with a snot and breathing heavily. They are sitting in the front. Nobles and other people are here also to bid and buy a slaves.

"They make me sick." I mumbled while crossing my arms in my chest, glaring at the announcer who is saying the prices of the slaves. Their hairstyles and clothes are really funny though.

The few strawhats pirates are here also, the members are "The Cat Burglar" Nami, "Black Foot" Sanji, "Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper, and "Cyborg" Franky. Hachi and Pappag are with them. They are standing at my back. Oh my gosh, they are really here!! I squeal in my mind. I need to calm my self. Don't be a creep y-n!.

While discussing to buy their mermaid friend back that was caught by the kidnappers. Based on the anime, luffy and zoro will appear when the celestial dragon bid a high prize to buy camie, their mermaid friend. Causing a distractiom will also expose hatchan.

"We have atleast 200 million belli, to buy camie." Nami informed staring at the stage in the front. Sanji nod while smoking.

After the fifteen slaves they reveal the water glass tank in the middle, and there is their friend. A explosion collar was put in her neck. A chain was attach to the collar. She is staring at her friends at my back.

"They are selling camie now!" Hachi cry out.

"Woah! We have a rare specie here! A cute and young mermaid! Who wants to buy it?!" Disco, the announcer also the owner of the auction house announce. The audience stare at shock at the mermaid.

"Alright! Let's bid our money to bring camie back!" Nami said determine. The starfish who i hear the name is pappag is crying for camie. Before Nami can raise the voting number, the disgusting celestial dragon cut in.

"500 million!! I will buy her for 500 million belli!!" The snot guy declared while smugly smiling at camie.

Nami got shock on that. All strawhats got eyes widened. Camie has tears in her eyes while pounding the water glass tank.

"It seems that the audience got speechless, Well does anyone want to bid higher than 500 million?" Disco ask the people here. While i just continue to glare at him. This bastard is worse than a criminal. The celestial guy happily grin.

"There is something we can do about, Hey sanji! Nami!" Chopper panicked.

Sanji cross his arms biting hard on his cigarrete. While nami clench her fist.

"This can't be happening! They can't just take our friend just because we don't have enough money!" Chopper said in panick.

"This is bad, if we cannot take her back with money, things are getting worse." Sanji muttered.

"If not, then this auction will be finish shortly." Disco announce.

Hachi plan to take camie with force but pappag stop him because of the explosion collar on camie. The Strawhats gritted their teeth in frustration. While i got worried because Luffy and Zoro have not arrive yet. Where are you Luffy and Zoro. Seeing this in person is really sick. I thought frustrated.

"That's enough time!" Disco continue while pounding the table with a wooden hammer.

The celestial dragon grin big, "I did it."

At the other side of my back. Eustass Kid speak.

"It's like a symbol on how the world is messed up, enough of this. We're leaving." Eustass Kidd stated. His members followed him. They started to walk to the exit.