Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea

How are you guys? It's been a while..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are now submerging to the deep sea, i'm standing beside zoro who is staring at the sea. We are protected by the bubble coat made by Rayleigh. It's really good to see this in person.

"The beauty of nature! I feel like my eyeballs will pop out because of surprise, though i do not have eyeballs! YOHOHOHO!" Brook exclaimed, i just shook my head in amusement.

"I've already seen it.." Zoro stated with a bored tone also matching his expression.

"Yeah, it because you got on the wrong ship!" Sanji retorted with annoyed expression. "Let us be surprise with this!!"

"Sanji-kun is right, Zoro. Just pretend this is your first time seeing this!!" I added same with the same expression of Sanji.

I can notice Zoro's left eyebrow twitch because of what we said.  Sanji stare at me when i said that but lucky he did not get a nosebleed.

Robin commented that she is amaze of the roots of the archipelago reaching the ocean floor. Chopper tried to imitate the two fisher with puffed cheeks but failed to do it. Usopp is panicking because he have a feeling that there is someone behind the trees. Then, a giant fish passing behind the Sunny. I stare in awe because it's so enormous.

Luffy shouted in excitement and he even tried to catch some fish. He jumped up but he crash to the bubble of the ship. Usopp stare at him in a little shock. Just like an idiot getting interested, the first mate also prepared to catch fish. Really these two...

"There are some tasy looking fish."

Both of them were punch at the back of their heads by Usopp and Chopper, they have now a swollen bumps in their head.

"CUT IT OUT, YOU TWO!!!" Usopp snapped.

"IF THE SOAP BUBBLE BREAKS, I'M GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU, IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!!" Chopper continued.

Sanji asked Nami how the bubble works but before Nami can reply, sanji got a nosebleed when the navigator turn to him. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper got panicked because if what happen. While me, i just facepalmed because of Sanji's pervert side. I'm worried about his blood getting empty because of his nosebleeds. Right, I forgot i'm in a fictional world where impossible things will really happen.

"How strange. Even the soap bubble can stand against the strong pressure of the sea, it's still possible to be pierce instantly.." Robin wondered. I sweatdropped because she really have a dark thoughts. Franky has a disbelief expression.

Luffy, Chopper and Usopp got worried on Sanji's condition. The reindeer and Usopp immediately assist Sanji who continued to chant about real women. Zoro and I got shock because of Usopp have a blood transfusion to Sanji. Usopp have a multiple blood sacks. Where did he even got that many blood sacks?

"What happened to you Sanji?! It's like you got weakness against seeing real woman!" Usopp panicked.

"This isn't you!!" Chopper also panicked.

Brook then commented that if Sanji got really addicted on seeing real women, what if he really met a mermaid he will really die in blood loss.

Then chopper suggested that we will have a blood transfusions once we reach Fishman Island. Then he finish putting the last bandage on Sanji's body.

Robin then continued on her analysis on the soap bubble. She is just stating calmly the worst scenarios if the bubble break. Usopp got freaked out on that. Nami then explained also what will happen if the sea monsters attack the bubbles coating the ship. I stand side by side with Usopp and Chopper.