Chapter 11 - Joining the war

Luffy is still sad about on what happen on Bon-chan, Mr.3 is beside him. Jinbei is controlling the ship. Crocodile and Daz are standing at the corner because it was quiet and away from the happy prisoners. While me, i'm sitting in a railing look at the sea. I close my eyes to feel the sea breeze. This is really crazy, i'm just going to my dorm and explore my new school and a goddess kidnap me and teleport me to this world just to find this someone who disturb the two worlds again. And suddenly the government are interested on me. Calling me special prisoner crap. What a pain in the ass.

My thoughts was cut off because Luffy and Buggy are arguing probably something stupid. I sighed and just let them. I suddenly feel someone pull me towards them and i see it's Buggy who hug me tight.

"Y-n chan! This rubber idiot is bullying me!" Buggy whined. Luffy seems don't like the affection Buggy giving to me.

"OI! Don't hug her!! Let go of her!" Luffy then trying to remove me from Buggy's grasp. Who just hug me tighter. I pat his arms because i cannot breathe properly.

"B-Buggy-san pl-lease l-let go.." I muttered and Buggy immediately let go of me and swoon, because i called him by his name. I just laugh nervously. I shake my head and walked towards Jinbei who is steering the wheel of the ship.

"Y-n san, thank you for giving me opportunity to save Ace-san." Jinbei said.

I hummed. "You should thank luffy because he is the one who believe on you."

I see that Crocodile come towards us and sit on the cannon. I raise my eye brow on him confuse, he just smirk and look forward.

"Don't think of it in terms like that! There is no end of it!" Luffy butt in with my conversation with Jinbei. "For me, it's just encouraging to have you along! You're so strong!"

"I want to thank you and apologize to you for the other things before this. You can call me Jinbei! I'm a Shichibukai and i'm sure they will revoke my title, let's run wild at the Marineford! We have to live up the expectation of Okama-kun and save Ace-san at any cost!" Jinbei determine stated.  Jinbei turn towards me and asked . "Y-n san why the demon guards are calling you special prisoner?"

I sighed and replied. "I have no idea, Jinbei-san. Even i got confuse." He just nod accepting the answer.

Luffy and Buggy came into the realization and faceplanted on the floor.

"YOU'RE A SHICHIBUKAI!? NO WONDER YOU ARE STRONG!!"

"MARINEFORD?!?! DON'T TELL ME WE ARE HEADING THERE?!"

"It's your fault for being clueless." Crocodile bluntly commented.

Then Crocodile explain that we passed through the Gates of Justice either Marineford or Enies Lobby is our destination. The Tarai Current is a giant whirlpool are exclusive for the Government. It was connected to the Government's major facilities.

"We wanted to break out because we have a role in this war!" Crocodile ended his explanation.

The Prisoners, Mr. 3 and Buggy freak out after that. Buggy got closer to Jinbei and order him to stop the ship and Jinbei fastly denied it. Luffy then suggested that they should just get off. Buggy then said they will die definitely.

We hear a sound like a den-den mushi coming from the foremast of the ship. I got closer to it and open the two metallic doors in the mast. I took the den-den mushi answering it since no one is moving an inch towards it.

"Hmm..?" I hummed and the guys stare at me,
flabbergaster.

"This is the Marine Headquarters, we know the ship has been taken by the escapees. We received the report of the personnels there in the Impel Down. We got to know who is the two main suspect, from the insider information before the contact was cut."