Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call

Like i said, i will skip the peto-peto filler arc, that guy there really annoy me....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Morning came, and we receive a big news. Doffy resign from being Warlord and the newspaper also expose the alliance of Straw hat Crew and the Heart pirates. Another big news is that the other worst generation have also form alliance: Hawkins, Apoo and Eustass Kid.

Law decide to call Doflamingo to confirm the news. All of us are in the deck right now and looking at the den den mushi ringing and waiting for the heavenly demon to answer it. The call was pick and everyone started to freak out while i just narrowed my eyes on the den den mushi.

"SHH!! Don't make a noise, he will hear you!!" Usopp shush our captain.

Well luffy being luffy didn't listen and ran to the den den mushi and grab the speaker.

"Hello?! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm going to be the king of pirates!" After he said that Usopp smack his head but the rubber idiot kept talking while our sniper is shushing him.

"Oi mingo! Are you stupid, old caesar's boss!" Luffy yelled and Usopp holding him. "He gave Brownbeard and the children hell! We will give back Caesar as we promised but if you do that again, i will beat the hell of you!"

"Straw Hat Luffy. You went away for the past two years after your brother's capture. Where were you and what were you doing?" Doffy asked calmly. Damn, why is his voice is so sexy? No, no, no i should stop my simping for now.

"I should not tell anyone about it!" Luffy talked back.

"Fufufu, i wanted to see you. I have something that you will want badly." Doffy offered.

"Something... that i want... badly?" Luffu mumbled then he started to drool. "O-oi... how delicious is the meat you are talking about??!!"

"Also i really want to talk someone from you crew." Doffy informed, confusion surround us. "Miss Flame Maiden, i know you are listening. I have also something that you want to see.. are you interested?" (My mind is thinking something else hehe.)

The crew and Law look at my direction in shock. I step forward and grab the speaker from Luffy's hand.

"Hello Joker, what something do i need to see?" I answer sternly.

I can feel his smirk and he seems to be amused. "My,my, my. You're voice is still very soothing to hear." I can feel my self sweating because of nervousness. "HE want to see you, i know that you are getting what i'm saying, GIRLIE."

My eyes widened on what he just called me. No... it can't be..

"Joker, you bastard! Just tell me want do you want me to do!!" I can feel the crew staring at me in worry. No.. no.. i really mess up..

"Then come here in my kingdom and you will see. I will be waiting." Doflamingo snicker. I can feel my self shaking because of it.

Law grab the speaker from me and talk to the ex-warlord. "Y-n ya and Straw hat-ya, don't be drawn into his pace!" Luffy was still dreaming about the meat while Usopp is shaking him back and form. While Chopper and Robin are comforting me.

"Joker, cut the crap!! We will hand over Caesar as we promise and don't tell crap to Maiden-ya!" Law snapped.

"Fufufu, getting protective huh?" Doffy laugh. "Well that's for you own goo. If you try to run off with him, you know what will happen to you guys except for girlie. Now can i hear my precious business partner's voice?"

Law held out the speaker close to Caesar. "Joker! I'm so sorry! You resigned from being warlord for me!!"

"Did you hear him?" Law asked but his attention is on me. His eyes have many question that i will surely need to avoid it.

"He sounded fine."

"Eight hours from now, at the beach on Green bit, we will leave Caesar there at three in the afternoon. Go ahead and pick him up and this will be all finished." Law said and he ended the call.

"Hey wait, we didn't tell him how many men he can bring. What are we gonna do if he bring his entire crew and kidnapped y-n chan?" Sanji said and looking at me in worry.

"Don't worry Sanji-kun, i'm sure Joker is just telling nonsense." I assured him. I'm really sorry sanji, i wish i can tell you.

"He will not kidnapped y-n ya, part of our plan is just to hand over Caesar. We will just lure them."

"You mean destroying SMILE manufacturing company while it's unguarded is our main purpose?" Usopp inquired.

"Yes, but we don't know where it is." The surgeon answered.

"Torao, have you got there to that island? Dress-Roba?" Luffy asked saying the wrong name of the island.

"It's rosa! No, i have never been there. It's that bastard kingdom." Law hissed.

"Then let's figure it out once we got there! It's going to be adventure!" Luffy said excitedly, and look at me. "And y-n ! We will eat delicious food there and this time you will come with me!!" I nod and smile at him.

"Roger that captain!" I said. I will use that opportunity to go to the palace and see what doffy is talking about. Even i have a ided what it is i need to confirm it first. That sneaky bastard.. he is ten times jerk here in one piece world than we were living together.

"Can't wait to see Dressrosa, i wanna go to Wano Kingdom soon too!" Luffy chirped.

"Don't be ridicculous! You cannot just show up without a pl——."

"Sanji! I'm hungry! What do we have for breakfast?!!?" Luffy asked while run up towards the kitchen completely cutting off the surgeon from talking. I snicker when i see the annoyance on Law's face and he just glare at me.

"Sandwiches."

"Yeah! I want a cotton candy sandwich!"

"I will just have a a cup of tea."

"I'm gonna have a cola."

"Yohohoho! A glass of milk for me!"

"I thing the best breakfast in the world is Sanji's sandwiches!!"

"I will have the chicken sandwich, sanji!!"

"Yes~! Y-n san and thank you Nami-swan!!"

"What is a sandwich?"

I look back and see Law was still standing and yelled, " I don't like bread!!" Then he realize what he just said and blue marks appear on his face.

"Aww, does dear law don't like bread? Want a onigiri? I will make you some." I offered and he narrowed his eyes to me and sigh.

"I want the tuna flavor and we will talk later." Law said as he enter first.

"As you wish! And not i'm not telling you!" I said.  Before i enter i look at caesar and glare at him.

"You. What do you want to eat?" I flatly asked.

He also glared at me and said. "I don't need your food!" I shrugged and ignore his shout.

"Then starve to dead."

I enter the kitchen and thinking on what Doffy just said.

Corazon, if you're the one that doffy's talking about please be well. I have so much things to tell you.

At dressrosa in the palace cell-

A man is chain on the wall of the cell with bruise and scars all over of it's body. He is getting weak but one thing is on his mind.

Y-n san, i want to see you please get here as soon as possible, i have to tell you something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 44 is out!! Sorry guys it's a short chapter! It's been a month i think that i last update this book!! I'm really sorry guys been busy in school and rarely opening wattpad.

Also i want to thank you guys for adding my stories in your reading list and i just open my wattpad today and see many notifications people adding my books on there reading list!! Thank you much guys!! Happy 80k reads here in wattpad and 35k reads in quotev!!✨✨💞

Well see you on the next chapter and good night guys!! Love y'all!!