Chapter 7 - Imprisonment

I open my eyes and see darkness surround me. I feel like it's waving. I'm in a ship. I look around and see that i'm in a cell. I feel cold feeling in my hand and see that i was hand cuffed. Wait, is this sea prism cuffed? They must think that i'm a devil fruit user. I thought. Looks like i'm in one of the cells in a Navy ship.

I look outside of my cell and see two marines guarding me outside. I crawl towards them since i still feel my neck at the back is still aching. Kizaru must knock me out forcely. I really sure he is the one who appear at my back.

I got closer to them and cough to caught their attention. I see them jump a little and turn around to look where the sound came from. I feel my eye twitch because of their dumbness. Is all marines are like this? I thought.

"Oi, at your back." I grumbled and they turn towards me and seems to be shock because i'm awake.

"Tell our superiors that she is awake!" Marine 1 ordered the Marine 2, who immediately run to find their superiors. After minutes have pass, a very tall man came into the view. It's kizaru, the yellow monkey and one of the greatest power in the marines, there are other two which is Akainu, the Red Dog and Aokiji, the Blue Peasant, that only the Fleet admiral can order them. He is walking slowly until he arrived at your cell and look down on you. I glare hard at him.

"Oh~ poor little thing associated with the pirates~" Kizaru slowly stated. "I can~ freeee you in one condition~" He offered.

I blink on that in confuse. "What condition is that then?" I sassy asked.

He grin on that and he looks really constipated when he do that. "Fight the side of the marine, i can make you a apprentice in my ship. Sentomaru said that you have a power that destroy PX-1 in one hit. It will be a great help if you use that power to fight the pirates." He explained. "I will not put you in jail if you agreed~. So what's your response?~" added Kizaru.

I think of the offered that he said. He is patiently waiting for my response. I heard him sigh and he stand up straight and start to walk away. I immediately answer.

"I will not join the marines, i will not betrayed luffy or my crewmates." I stated while looking at his back when he stop.

"If that is you want~, then i will put you in Impel Down since you are with the strawhats. We will be arriving there in thirty minutes." He said then continue to walk away. The two marines salute when he leave. Then get back to their position.

I lean in the cell wall and close my eyes. Don't worry Y-n, luffy will arrive there to save his brother. Hancock will bring him there. I thought deeply.

***

I'm now walking down the hall of the impel down. Just like in the anime, there is so many horny bastards jerk in here. They keep cat calling me. I'm now wearing the prison uniform consist of black and white striped. I was baptized in a huge pot of boiling water when i arrived here. I'm now company with Magellan, the poison guy and a Guy with a big stomach who is flirting with me. His outfit it's like the pharoah in Egypt. He keep calling me a disgusting pet names like 'my queen!' 'My woman' and many more. I keep ignoring him while continue to walk. I really want to kick him where the sun will not shine.

"Oh!~ A gorgeous woman! You can be with us babe!"

"There is a plenty space here. She can stay in here!"

"It's been a long time since i see a young pretty woman!!"

"A delicious meal!"

The other prisoner are leaning close to their cell to called me and stare at me while they have a drool coming from their mouth. They have this dazed expression when they got to see my face. I stared at them in disgust.

I'm still walking when i feel a pair of eyes on my form and i turn towards it and see a pair of grey eyes staring at my soul. My eyes got widened and he did the same. It's Fire Fist Ace.

I feel my self stop walking still staring at him. I feel a present beside me and it was the Pharoah  guy. Who scoffed when he stared at ace.

"You know that guy? He will be executed in one week. He is carrying a curse blood on him." Hannyabal said while he stared at Ace in disgust. Ace glared at him when he said that.

I can also see Jimbei, the First Son of the Sea, sitting across Ace. He is cuffed while he look forward what is happening. Jimbei will join luffy to save ace. He was imprison here because he oppose to join the execution of Ace. I recalled what happen in the anime.

"Oi! Why are you stopping?! We are near where you will be locked up forever! Walk faster!" Magellan tugged my chain hand hard to walk faster. I wince when i trip and fall when i was man handle. Hannyabal help me to stand up and i shake him off. He swoon on that because he get to hold me.

Magellan turn towards the other prisoner who is still watching the scene. "And you shit heads! Zipper your mouth before i do it my self!" The prisoner immediately got silent and hide in the shadow of their cells.

I stare at Ace for the last time and find they he is looking at me in worried. I sent him a 'i'm fine' smile to assured him that i'm okey. He also did the same.

After that i continue to walk and reach my cell, where i will be lock up. I was now in the level six where the worst criminal will be put on.

Magellan open the cell and shoved me hard to the ground. I curse him on my mind. Hannyabal scold him for being so harsh on me. He said that a girl like me should be handle with care. Magellan ignored him and walk away. He followed him not before giving me a flying kiss. I nearly gag because of that. I hear a noise at my back and i hear the deepest chuckle i ever heard. Don't tell me...

"I never thought a little lady will be place here with me." The man stated. I hear his foot step coming closer to me. "Now, tell me what bad thing did you do to be put in here?" He added.

I turn around and see a very huge man with a black silk hair. A long scar in his face. I feel my my mouth hang open. Because its a very familiar face that use to live with me in the real world. It's Crocodile.

He stopped what he was about to talk. He stared at me in shock. We both stared at each other now. I think he remember me from his dream according from Mirarin. I turn away from him.

"Um, i'm a pirate. A new pirate i guess." I said and sit in the ground at the corner and lean at the wall.

"Okey. I thought you look familiar." He inform and turn away from you. He smirked at me. I turn away feel my face heat up.

I'm seeing them now one by one. My heart cannot take it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 7 is out! Sorry it's a short and boring chapter, i got so busy right now because of activity  task in my subjects. Well anyway, thank you for supporting this story. I really appreciate it! Thanks a lot guys!! 💞

See you in the next chapter!!